Where to get seeds in Nova Scotia

:welcome:

im not sure about IN nova scotia, but you can order from Crop King Seeds in Vancouver or True North Seed bank in Ontario, they both ship within Canada and they are both sponsors of 420 magazine.

I am growing CKS genetics now and they are great! lots of other members have great success with them as well. TNSB is a new sponsor, and while i haven't grown their seeds, they have some really great strains as well.

I believe they both will offer discrete shipping, but you may have to make a special request for orders within Canada; not sure.

I buy my seeds from crop king,,im from Nova Scotia,,my seeds come in discrete packages,,no need to ask them,,thats just the way they come,,as far as im concerned they are the best supplers,,fast service and if your not happy with the out come of your seeds,,providing that you go by there guide lines as to how to start seeds,,they will refund your seeds with new 1s,,i had issues last year with my seeds,,i let them know about it,,and they sent me 10 auto and 10 feminized seeds for free,,

If you are close to higher living wellness, in Dartmouth, you can physically walk in and u buy seeds. High life social club also carries seeds too, but again, you have to go to the city. The nice thing is that you actually walk out with the seeds tho. I'd call and check availability if you are making any sort of drive to go pick them up

There a few places to get different seeds around the city. Radical leathers in dart has crop kings, dispensary on quinpool in halifax has royal queen seeds and some other I think. Sweet leaf in halifax has royal queen and crop kings,grow op shop used to have a shit load of different kinds till someone robbed them.not sure if they restocked yet.and a few in sackville as some as well can't remember there names. Not the hydro store

I order my seeds from Discount seeds in the UK they ship very fast to anywhere in Canada and they have about 2800 diff kinds of seeds .

Back
Top Bottom