where to have my seeds sent

BuzzinBobby

420 Member
Hello everyone,
Very new here. Just a few hours old....lol.
I have read a lot about purchasing seeds online, but I find myself with a dilemma. Everywhere I read tells me do NOT have seeds sent to your grow address, the problem is that is the only address I have that can be used. Is that still the steadfast rule to follow? I used bag seed with my first grow. I managed to get a couple of females to grow so I was very pleased but I so want to try some of the different strains out there which are available.
Any feed back will be welcome...

Buzzin

Re: where to have my seeds sent.....

Straight to my door via Herbies stealth :thumb:

Sometimes the best place to hide is right in front of everyone.

I use a non sponsored seed bank that sends in the binding of a folder. Highly recommended.

And I used bonza it was discreet. I Wasnt to big on the seed container though.

Mine was also non sponsored and sent them in a pack of sample beads. The bead company listed on the package even had its own website. I spent 20 minutes sorting through brown beads to find the seeds, but it worked really well. Lol

So far pretty much any seed vendor or for that matter really any decent garden supply outfit I've ordered from has been very discrete with their shipping. It depends on what you're going to be doing with the seeds, and where you live I would say. I grow for small scale personal/medical use only and though I'm not "legal" I don't have paranoia attacks about the worst case scenarios involved . With a small grow I would have at least half a leg to stand on- I hope... If you think you'll regret getting seeds shipped to your grow, then it would help you to sleep better if you find a different option. Peace of mind- very very important. I'm sure lots of people here have had this issue and there are probably some great solutions floating around too.

You could move to Oregon. It's wonderful here. You can have your seeds shipped right to your door. You can have big plants in your backyard. We have some of the most amazing canyon-lands , vast salt deserts like the Alvord, The wonderful mountains of the Cascades and Coast Range, the Ocean, great fishing and hunting, kayaking and tasty tasty reefer. Did I mention it's wonderful here? Or that you can grow buds legally? ;-)

I am guilty of that BuzzenBob ,

Getting the seeds to your door is not as dangerous as some people would have you believe , its the neighbors who smell you growing or spy on you and see dirt with penlite in your backyard or see you bring home peat moss then step up their surveillance. Those are the scum you need to worry about , those and jealous spiteful people cause 95% of the search warrants. the other 5% is inept brownie point chasing cops who are literally sniffing around neighborhoods.

Use a Carbon filter , don't tell people who you doubt their sincerity (MOST IMPORTANT) , its best not to tell anyone as all people can become spiteful hateful and take revenge.

The seed vendor is the least of your worries.

True. Even when it's legal you have fly low unfortunately. I'm pretty sure most countries in the world have some version of General Delivery mail in their postal system. Maybe an option?

Back
Top Bottom