Where to put the inline fan?

PIGSLAVE

Yo whats up everyone...Im here in brasil (rio) and im seting up a 4000 watt cool tube- ebb and flow...thing is I can only find these 200 cfm inline fans...the question is should i mount the fan to the wall? Or mount the fan directly on to the cool tube? OR Is it best to have the fan like half way down the duct?...The duct(s) is exactly 2 meters long (4 of them) and I have 4 200 cfm In line fans?

Thanks ahead for anyones time and opinions!

BREAL

How many fans u plan on using , I run a 4x8 tent and 4x4 tent in a spare room with window unit ac , and run two 440cfm inline fans in the big tent and one in the small tent , one fan Is connected to the light hood. Pushin air threw the two hoods and out to keep the fan temp lower. By not sucking all that heat threw it , then another fan connexted directly to the carbon filter . And I'm keeping temps around 80 out of direct light and 85 at canopy level .. my temp outside the tents in the spare room is 72 to 74...

SHADY_TrEeS

How many fans u plan on using , I run a 4x8 tent and 4x4 tent in a spare room with window unit ac , and run two 440cfm inline fans in the big tent and one in the small tent , one fan Is connected to the light hood. Pushin air threw the two hoods and out to keep the fan temp lower. By not sucking all that heat threw it , then another fan connexted directly to the carbon filter . And I'm keeping temps around 80 out of direct light and 85 at canopy level .. my temp outside the tents in the spare room is 72 to 74...

SHADY_TrEeS

Cool thanks fot the reply ..Every cool tube down here comes with its own 2 meter duct (10 Inch) and 200 cfm inline fan so i guess im using all 4. Havent hooked it all up yet, still waiting for stuff in the mail . Never does the room go over 80 at canopy level with 60 %humidity...Is that ideal. I have critical Mass which i Heard is prone to mold...Whichh % of humidity is ideal...???

Thanks in advance for your time and response!!

BREAL

This time of year for me my humidity runs like 25 percent in my flowering tent and mayb 45 to 50 in my veg due to my gas heat in my home which isn't bad , id say 60percent ain't to bad keep some good air movement on the tops across the lights ya know and even if ya got a extra fan to blow across the bottoms wount hurt in my oppinion , I got one of them
420-magazine-mobile318549146.jpg

There bout 45 bucks but let me tell ya they push some mother effin air and even have a power plug I think two on the side for heating mat or anything else . I lollipop and do a lot of under growth trimmin so I dnt use a lot of air under my plants unless I just need to but even check out those fans they r legit and there quite small and affordable dnt waist ur money on shitty promised desk top fans cause you'll only need one of these and 5 of the others to equal one .. any other questions holler .. sorry for the late reply , deer season got me busy .. .️

SHADY_TrEeS

Is it just 1 light or 4 lights? Im a bit confused. If you are running 1 light why not have the ducting taking cool air from outside and the fan blowing/sucking that air directly through the light on out through the ducting and out the tent? Use the other fan to suck fresh air into the bottom of the tent using ducting. That fresh air can also be used as an extra "fan" for air circulation. You'd need one more inline fan with the carbon filter at the top to suck out the hot stale air. Try and get fans with speed controllers. Even at low speeds those inlines are pretty strong.

Back
Top Bottom