Where to start.....

mickat

Hola, hello, and aloha! I'm here to start my journey into a group that I truly belong to but have never been a member of. Been smoking weed on and off for 25 years now and it's time to embrace the fact that I enjoy it! ;) Society has made me feel like a criminal for all of these years and that's just plain wrong! Forget the fact that I now smoke weed simply to lessen a number of medical problems: that it helps me maintain a healthy appetite, helps me sleep better and alleviates all my pent up anxiety and believe it or not actually gives me more energy to get through the day, the fact of the matter is that marijauna and hemp are good for people and the planet. After practicing law for 10 years I realized that I do not have the personality to fight with people all day, every day over things that seem obvious and morally right to me. So I quit law and opened an organic boutique selling eco-friendly, sustainable clothing, home goods, personal care items and shoes. I sell hemp products that are made outside the US because of an out dated law based on assumptions made a hundred years ago with no scientific evidence to back them up that made hemp illegal to grow in the US. Opening this boutique is the best decision I ever made, even in this crappy economy! Now if I could just find me a nice 420 girl......my life journey would be complete! ;) If anyone has any ideas where to start please pass them along. :) Looking forward to helping the cause. Adios Amigos - Mic

high and welcome to the 420 community. You're among friends here, we are all cannabis believers. You'll find an enormous amount of information here, so you'll be busy. Keep posting, let's hear more from you.

Make sure to stop by here - Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine

Peace and mmj :peace:

Welcome to 420 mic...there is endless amounts of info here...and great people to provide it....and you being a lawyer adds to the list of info that is available here:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom