Yeah, I'm New...twexile...Toxic World Exile!

twexile

I use cannabis for medical purposes, pain mainly! At present I do not grow, but I have recently been entertaining the thought, because it is so hard to acquire a consistent quality supply. My state doesn't have a Medicinal Cannabis Law, but it is decriminalized here and as long as I am not selling, distributing for profit, and I do not break the law beyond my property I'm fine! I don't own anything made of hemp, however I am interested in hemp clothes. I am not political, because that would put a spot light on me in this "Bible-Belt" state where they still believe that a person with dread-locks is a dope dealer (yeah, I know, it very backward here). I am in the process of getting some of my families land deeded to me and then go from there as my goal is to start and maintain an organic and hydroponic farming operation!

So, HIGH, y'all!!

High from northern California and welcome to the 420 community. You have all the info you need here to produce a fantastic grow. Think about starting a journal. We can all watch your garden grow, while you gain valuable input on your grow.

Peace and good growing:rollit:

Thanks to one and all for such a warm welcome! Yeah, HappyKitty, I have been putting some thought to starting a grow. I'm just waiting until a few things in my life get settled or come to some conclusion. And it also might have to wait until I move back to California! It's decriminalized here and the law will over look a lot, but it has to be done on the extreme down-low...feel me?

Back
Top Bottom