Thanks to this forum and the weed gods

I used to post here a long time ago. I stumbled upon the forum again figured id say hi 🙂.

My entire life for the past 12 years or so has been all weed. This forum helped get me started. I started in so cal which is when i found this forum. ThenI had an 83 acre pot farm in oregon and now i have grown into having the largest cannabis company in Oklahoma, doing everything from dispensaries, processing, growing and anything to do with weed. We have even been donating tens of thousands of $ to women with breast cancer, and gave away about 6k of toys to children back in December that didnt have any.

Now my companies are branching out to multiple other states and its a lot of fun. I know that probably everyone who helped me get started here on this forum is probably no longer here. But all the same id like to say thank you to everyone here that helped me even way back when i had my 8 little clones 12 years ago that turned out pretty sad but i loved them very much 😂.

Cannabis has made a life for me that is so amazing and beautiful and you guys helped all of that. Thank you so much and i hope everyone here enjoys growing and weed as much as i have. This forum is amazing 😊

Seriously thank you so much to everyone that helped me here way back. You started my life on a journey that is the best thing i could hope for.

I used to post here a long time ago. I stumbled upon the forum again figured id say hi 🙂.

My entire life for the past 12 years or so has been all weed. This forum helped get me started. I started in so cal which is when i found this forum. ThenI had an 83 acre pot farm in oregon and now i have grown into having the largest cannabis company in Oklahoma, doing everything from dispensaries, processing, growing and anything to do with weed. We have even been donating tens of thousands of $ to women with breast cancer, and gave away about 6k of toys to children back in December that didnt have any.

Now my companies are branching out to multiple other states and its a lot of fun. I know that probably everyone who helped me get started here on this forum is probably no longer here. But all the same id like to say thank you to everyone here that helped me even way back when i had my 8 little clones 12 years ago that turned out pretty sad but i loved them very much 😂.

Cannabis has made a life for me that is so amazing and beautiful and you guys helped all of that. Thank you so much and i hope everyone here enjoys growing and weed as much as i have. This forum is amazing 😊

Seriously thank you so much to everyone that helped me here way back. You started my life on a journey that is the best thing i could hope for.
Highhh, and wow, what a whirlwind success story! Did you go by the same screen name back in the day? When were you around?

So glad to have you here my friend :thumb:
Welcome back to 420Magazine :welcome:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Jeez.. I can’t even remember my password from last week, never mind 12 years ago 😂

Welcome back!

Welcome back to 420 Magazine @Jimmycricket

What do you currently have growing?
Do you prefer soil or water?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Back
Top Bottom