Which food to feed the ladies?

BuzzDaddy

Yo! My fellow weed peeps. Question....
I've been researching nutrients, food, fertilizer, which ever you wanna call it and I'm stumped. My ladies are about 2 months old, they are planted in the best soil I know of, Fox Farm Happy Frog, but they don't seem to me to be progressing as I think they should. I think I'm doing every thing right. They look very healthy, they just don't seem to be as big as a 2 month old should be. I went from veg to flowering, to sex them, then back in veg again to feel out more. I've done and am doing a little LSTing But my question is if I were going to do nutrients, which would I purchase? I would love to have some thing simple that will work. Maybe a product that I can use during veg and flowering would be easiest. Attached are some pics of my ladies as of today, please tell me what you think.
420-magazine-mobile448290662.jpg
420-magazine-mobile966242216.jpg
420-magazine-mobile985785406.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2115571281.jpg

Peace....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900AZ using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I mostly use Coco so I am not good with soil but you will need to add some feedings as they progress I am sure... that being said I have done the reveg thing and it takes a long time. They really spend about a month or so recovering and reverting... Then it goes crazy with stuff growing all over. It is what they call monster cropping.... I have revegged some just because I have pulled clones from plants in flower... slow process but good to save genetics etc...

:peace:

FE

Hey I have never done a revegging before but if you're seeking a simple but productive nutes one for growing and one for bloom for soil, this is what I used for my first grow in soil. For veg/grow cycle use: Dyna-Gro Foliage Pro for the flowering/bloom cycle use: Dyna-Gro Bloom Plant Food. I would follow their instructions on when, but I would start with a 1/4 strength and build up from there, you don't want to shock the plants.

I would also buy a ph up/down kit (General Hydroponics GH1514 Ph Control Kit) to make sure your plants are actually able to take in the nutes. Just because you give them nutes doesn't mean they're taking them in. Proper Ph of the water, will insure your plants are taking in the nutes. You also might want to take a look at this thread by Emilya on How to Properly Water Your Plant

Here is a ph chart for hydro and soil, Soil is on the right. Proper ph for soil would be 6.4-6.6 (6.5 being the sweet spot)
Hydro_n_Soil_PH_Range.png

Hope this helps.
:goodluck:

Going from veg to flower then back to veg will slow things down a lot as the others have said. Personally I am growing in soil as well and I am only using Osmocote Plus(OC+) to feed my plants. So much less hassle and very inexpensive to buy. No worries about ph, following charts or, mixing required. There are multiple grow logs on here of others doing the same. I highly suggest you look them up. One member in particular to look up is named Doc Bud.

If youre growing in ffof, its organic, i would recommend organic nutrients. Synthetic nutes in organic soil will give you problems. I use advanced nutrients iguana juice in ffof and have great results!

Sent from Deez Nutz

If youre growing in ffof, its organic, i would recommend organic nutrients. Synthetic nutes in organic soil will give you problems. I use advanced nutrients iguana juice in ffof and have great results!

Sent from Deez Nutz
Yes, my medium is organic so I'll get what your using. I wad looking at some nutrients on Amazon called the trio, it Tiger Bloom, Big Bud, I think, and something else I can't think of right now. To be just a simple weed it sure is complicated to keep thriving. For real. Take watering for instance, there's sometimes I give the girls too little if water then it seems like I give too much water. It blows my mind man but I'm going to keep at it and hope for the best. I really appreciate this site and the ppl like you who are willing to help a newbe like you do. "MY HATS OFF TO YA"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900AZ using 420 Magazine Mobile App

My classmate uses tiger bloom and the other two base nutes. Hes having defiencies. I would just save the hassle and get the iguana juice grow and bloom. I water until i see a little run off coming out than i stop. Does me pretty good like that. I do a 60% ffof with 40% perlite to increase the aeration and rapid growth.

Sent from Deez Nutz

Back
Top Bottom