Which Grow Tent For Two 300W LEDs

tonu

Hi
I am looking for grow tent options for my x2 300W LEDs grow lights for my harvest? What do you think would be good options for it. Thanks in advance.

I'd go with the 5' x 5' since that is what the dealer recommends. I'd avoid tents that have the rounded type doorways & viewing windows. All places that create light leaks. Get a tent with the square / rectangle type doorways & it will have flaps that cover the zippers & prevent light leaks.
Walmart.com has a pretty nice 5' x 5' x 7' tent for about $120 that would work perfect. Yes walmart.com has grow stuff too ... lol. I was surprised when I found that out.

I'd go with the 5' x 5' since that is what the dealer recommends. I'd avoid tents that have the rounded type doorways & viewing windows. All places that create light leaks. Get a tent with the square / rectangle type doorways & it will have flaps that cover the zippers & prevent light leaks.
Walmart.com has a pretty nice 5' x 5' x 7' tent for about $120 that would work perfect. Yes walmart.com has grow stuff too ... lol. I was surprised when I found that out.
I know right? Lol around here just listening to the radio they constantly advertise hydro stores and grow shops, now that it’s legal to grow. Haha

Back
Top Bottom