Which nutrients and additives can you recommend besides the ones I am using already

HendrikO

Hi,

I am currently feeding my plants with the nutrients and additives listed below.

Advanced Nutriens Grow,Micro, Bloom

Advanced Nutrients Big Bud for early flowering

Advance Nutrients Overrive for late flowering

Canna Magnesium to supplement Magnesium

Pure Potassium Silicate (not from the grow shop and hence a very cheap and effective alternative for Rhinoskin)

Humboldt Myco Madness in the first few weeks of Veg to get the root growth going

Is there anything else "essential" which you can recommend me using?

If possible I would prefer products which are cost effective, hence I am also fine with using products which are not marketed for growing Cannabis.

For my next grows I will start making heisenberg teas.

Re: Which nutrients and additives can you recommend, besides the ones I am using alre

Here's everything I use.
image16638.jpg

Re: Which nutrients and additives can you recommend besides the ones I am using alrea

I have tried all kinds, but always go.back to flora nova grow and bloom, with floralicious plus and kool bloom, 4 bottles and you use very little of the plus and kool boom.. just so easy and best results for me

Re: Which nutrients and additives can you recommend besides the ones I am using alrea

I like a simple 2 part that need no additives and is ph balanced from the start. I have used Grow and Bloom from Bare Naked Nutes with great success and that saved me a lot of money. I was using a pure blend pro regiment but that cost to much for me.

i am in the middle of brewing my own bio nutes .. if it doe swell in the summer , remember you seen it here on 420 first LOL :) :)

A
water
Molasses
chicken manure
rock dust
burnt hard wood
lime
milk
yeast
worm castings
and some sneaky secret stuff

..B............................................... ...
worm castings
water
milk
molasses
rock dust
ash
yeast
lime
seaweed
sunflower seeds
pumpkin seeds
coconut water

:morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::thumb:

You dont need anything more than veg/bloom and a high pk boost.

All the rest is marketing.

Essential I'm not sure but a microbe additive should be benificial. Microbes are found in soil but in hydro systems they are missing I'd like to think adding in stuff that the plant would typically have can only have benefits.
Find a good microbe and bacteria additive and see for yourself.

Back
Top Bottom