Grow, micro, bloom, base nutrients by Advance Nutrients

BAKIND

Can anyone vouch for this line of nutes? I am not in USA, and there is a limited amount of brand / types available for purchase. I have a few questions. I will be doing this in a RDWC system I am building myself for one plant using SCROG.

1. Even though it's a 3 part formula, the instructions are different than GH flora series. with these nutrients it's always a 1:blushsmile:1 ratio no matter which week of the growing cycle you are in, so my question is the following.

Do you mix 1:blushsmile:1 or do you follow gh flora series instructions? Do you use 100, 50 or 25% of the amount suggested by advanced nutrients? The reasons I ask are because this product is very expensive, and I don't want to cause damage to my plant.

2. Does this product require Cal Mag? I have not been able to find the secondary and trace elements on this product. They don't appear to be listed anywhere. What additional supplements are required with this product if any?

and finally, There appear to be some good powdered products (I'll follow up with brands) available here that I think may more simple to use, and are certainly more economical. So my question is, can I achieve the same results with powder as with a 3 part or 2 part liquid formula?

Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Can anyone vouch for this line of nutes? I am not in USA, and there is a limited amount of brand / types available for purchase. I have a few questions. I will be doing this in a RDWC system I am building myself for one plant using SCROG.

1. Even though it's a 3 part formula, the instructions are different than GH flora series. with these nutrients it's always a 1:blushsmile:1 ratio no matter which week of the growing cycle you are in, so my question is the following.

Do you mix 1:blushsmile:1 or do you follow gh flora series instructions? Do you use 100, 50 or 25% of the amount suggested by advanced nutrients? The reasons I ask are because this product is very expensive, and I don't want to cause damage to my plant.

2. Does this product require Cal Mag? I have not been able to find the secondary and trace elements on this product. They don't appear to be listed anywhere. What additional supplements are required with this product if any?

and finally, There appear to be some good powdered products (I'll follow up with brands) available here that I think may more simple to use, and are certainly more economical. So my question is, can I achieve the same results with powder as with a 3 part or 2 part liquid formula?

Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Advanced Nutrients is a top-of-the-line brand and I used them for many years (while I was growing in hydro). They are one of the more expensive brands, so you can get cheaper, but they are a solid line!

If you're using R/O water, you should always add Cal-Mag. It likely is not needed if using tap water.

They have two line of nutrients, and I have used them both. One is their PH-perfect line and, with that, assuming you change your res weekly, you typically don't need to adjust PH.

Do NOT use GH's schedule!

Use the AN formula, HOWEVER, I highly recommend you call AN's "Grower Support" which is really great. They have an online nutrient calculator, too, but call their Grower support! ;)

If you tell them the type of hydro you're running and a couple of other data points, they'll give you a custom feeding schedule. It does vary depending on whether you're doing drain to waste or have a res, etc. and you'll likely end up using LESS nutes than if you just use the recommendations on the bottle.

Their Grow/Micro/Bloom, according to the bottles, is a 1:blushsmile:1 ratio during all phases of the grow, you just vary the amounts. This should be true for both their "standard" and "PH-Perfect" lines.

If you call their Grower Support, they'll likely give you a gradually increasing feeding schedule for four weeks of veg plus the first 4 weeks of flower, then gradually decreasing feeding from week #5 of flower until flush. They'll also likely tell you that you don't need a 1:blushsmile:1 ratio of Bloom during the Veg cycle.

I hope that helps!

:Namaste:

K

Just what Chris and mr Kript says. And you will be fine. I’ve never used advanced nutrients. But I have wondered about it.

Hi Guys, I said I would ask for a review of a powered product as soon as I have the chance. It's called greenhouse feeding and it comes in a powder. I believe it's from the Netherlands. Most grow stores carry this brand, and it's much, much, much more economical than Advanced nutrients. I believe all you have to do is add calcium. What do you guys think?

Thanks again.

When using the 3 part AN line what other additives are you guys using in RO water? I know Cal Mag is one and probably hydroguard is ther anything else worth your time? Ive used carboload and Overdrive from AN in coco. Is that necessary?

When using the 3 part AN line what other additives are you guys using in RO water? I know Cal Mag is one and probably hydroguard is ther anything else worth your time? Ive used carboload and Overdrive from AN in coco. Is that necessary?

No other additives are necessary (except the Cal-Mag for the R/O!) but, when I used the AN line, I also used Bud Candy, Big Bud, OverDrive, Bud Factor-X, and B-52. I also used Dutch Master's Zone instead of HydroGuard and the DM Silica product. None of that is needed, it just helps squeeze a little better yield and a little better quality than without it.
:Namaste:

I actually decided against using liquid nutes because they are too expensive where I am at. I am using a powdered brand instead. Please follow me on my Journal (in my signature) and follow my grow. Still under construction.

Thanks guys, I got a batch of Doc Buds organic soil that’s finishing cooking but something about DWC or RDWC makes me want to give it another shot. I had a failed crop in 5 gallon buckets DWC.

AN is top shelf. I've done side by side with all sorts of combinations, and have come to the conclusion that their pH Perfect m,g,b is all that is needed. I used all of their additional products and saw no better return than just running the base nutrients. Rarely go over 1/3 strength either. Not to toot my own horn, but I grow some monsters in DWC . :cool:

Hey All:

Anyone looking to see how simple advanced indoor growing can be, come join me!

I can show you how to grow monsters!

Bookmark and jump on board now as we create the seeds for a new super-Sativa:

HYENA'S NEVER-ENDING ADVENTURES IN GROWING

What we're growing:

full

See you there!

Peace, Hyena

I'm using Advanced Nutrients on my current hydro grow and it seems to be working well. This is my first hydro grow and I'm pretty happy with it. I have also used Advanced Nutrients on some of my soil outdoor grows as well as my soil indoor grows. It's pretty good stuff in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom