Which of these strains would you like to see under a 600w?

Which strain would you like to see grown under a 600w?

• Barney's Farm - Tangerine Dream

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Delicious Seed's - Critical Super Silver Haze

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Green House Seeds- TrainWreck

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Female Seeds - Bubble Gummer

• Female Seeds - Ice

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Female Seeds - C99 (Cinderella 99)

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • CH9 - Humboldt

• CH9- Jack

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
I am looking forward to growing out the C99 too, have been hearing about it for 3 years. This C99 is suppose to be the Grapefruit C99 crossed with the Pineapple C99, both from original Brothers Grimm. Love my Sativa stash!

This new batch is a cross of two exceptional basic pheno types, the Grapefruit and the Pineapple. Both derived from the original Brothers Grimm C99. It matures in 4 weeks from seed, which is much faster than the original C99. (6 - 8 weeks)

Just an FYI, Female Seed's website has "OUT OF STOCK UNTIL SPRING 2012" on their C99 description page. Glad I got mine when I did, but Attitude and SSC still show them in stock. Just popped for another 4pk just in case the strain goes MIA again.

Tick tock-tick tock...4hrs 20min..aka 420 time

Ok I'm back, sorry for the short delay but had some partying to do last night and didn't get back home until an hour ago. Damn strippers!!! I know, I know, I shouldn't have made a 25yr career in the adult biz. Sue me! Thank you Mr. Jack the ripper! ;) I have worked every weekend for 25 years, sundays and mondays are my fridays and saturdays

Anyway, as we can see the Critical Super Silver Haze from Delicious Seed's and the C99 from Female Seeds have tied at 5 votes each, so the grow will start tomorrow or Wednesday morning depending on my available time. I will post a link here once I crack the seeds.

Thanks to everyone that voted and it is appreciated.

Dropped the CSSH and C99 this morning, Once they sprout I will start a grow journal specifically for them.

Back
Top Bottom