White Powdery Mold - Help!

I believe I'm too far into molding for any spray to work. I think I just gotta keep wiping her down, but again I am a beginner still.

I don't think it could hurt. As long as you limit applications (of wiping or spraying) to two times a week or less. I've heard of people having good luck with sns.

I don't think it could hurt. As long as you limit applications (of wiping or spraying) to two times a week or less. I've heard of people having good luck with sns.

Do you know what happens to plants if you spray and wipe until the mold is gone? Like if I did it every morning would it kill my plant? I hate seeing the white on it.

Do you know what happens to plants if you spray and wipe until the mold is gone? Like if I did it every morning would it kill my plant? I hate seeing the white on it.

There's a possibility that spraying them every day could exaggerate the problem. The problem with spraying for mildews (which is really your only option outside) is that it takes water to dilute what you want to spray on the plant, so it's better to do less applications while making sure each application is very thorough. Some people suggest gently shaking the plant after you spray it to get alot of the excess water off the leaves.

Good luck OP, lots of good advice. I'm a noob and tried SM-90 off chance it would prevent pest infestations. It works well for WPM. My girl has been outside for 42 hot humid days, and has remained healthy against all odds. Explosive growth, SM-90 helps with rooting too.I guess I'm endorsing SM-90. I spray her twice a week.

IMG_20150806_142639.jpg

My wpm solution seems to have worked everything else I tried when I checked my plant it was already full of mold. The mold seems to be gone in most places I sprayed. Is this just burn from defoliating? I used to spray in the hottest hours of the day and never got burn. But after defolating she looks bad. The burns will heal right?

Maybe someone can comment on what could have happened but it looks severe. I can't imagine those leaves recovering. Like severe nute burn, they're likely dead already. Are they crispy?

Looks like you applied the neem oil during the day? I agree with six9. I don't think those leaves will recover. That doesn't necessarily mean that they'll die though. They could very well continue to perform photosynthesis for a good long time, but the brown parts will stay brown.

Back
Top Bottom