White Shark Mother & Clones. Need Help First Grow. Im Legal.

Rocky Balboa

Im new. First Hydroponic grow. I have a question about nutrients. I am running a hydroponic 4X4 flood table. I am using DNF A+B formula & have a tri-meter in place. I was given this White Shark Mother plant which I posted pictures of it in the gallery or something but am uncertain about how much nutrients to add. My tri meter reads 90 is that enough? Can anyone possibly help me. Thanks

100_2475.JPG

Re: White Shark Mother. Need Help First Grow. I Am Legal To Smoke & Grow In Canada.

how old is the plant?

the general rule is to start off really diluted, like a 1/4 strength mixture, then you want to move to 1/2 strength mixture, and eventually a full strength mixture.

Re: White Shark Mother. Need Help First Grow. I Am Legal To Smoke & Grow In Canada.

The plant was given to me as I have been legalized to Smoke & Grow in Canada. I have never grown hydroponic & have only grown in soil once. I think the plant is about 3 weeks old or less. The person told me it was taken as a clone and was 2-3 weeks old.

Question? I am using DNF A+B My DNF booklet says mother plant 1600EC but my tri-meter is reading 900EC. Is that ok?

Here is a pic of the plant.

100_24761.JPG

What are you measuring it in? Hanna, Eutech, or Truncheon? Cuz if your "EC" really is 900 they'll be burned to a crisp. EC is usually like 0.1-3.2 or something, then converted by the meter to something in the hundreds. So 900 is like 1.3-1.8 EC something like that.

That being said...900 is a good starting place. You can then slowly raise the level up to the 1200-1500 range based on what the plants will take. Just watch them and when they show signs of over-fert you can catch it quickly.

Yes this plant was a clone about 3 weeks ago. As for the tri meter its at 90 and then you multiply it by 10 = 900EC

A couple of the plants leaves are abit yellow does that mean I need more nutrients.

As for this strain I have never had it before but I have heard its quite good. I also have about 30 white shark clones going right now.

Back
Top Bottom