Help & input with synthetic nutrition

celticlyle

Hey guys and girls hope all is well this weekend in and around the house and gardens!
I have been using advanced nutrients since I started growing and have been growing in coco/perlite mix. I am finding that every grow the cost of nutrients is very exspencive especially when I use big bud, bud candy, b52, Overdrive, bloom, grow, white shark fungi. I have been looking at the general hydroponics flora series. Anyone got any suggestions for a brand that's a step up or similar results with half the price tag??
If it helps any next grow I plan to do DWC on a single plant to learn that neck of the growing woods too!
Thanks for reading 710 420

Hey guys and girls hope all is well this weekend in and around the house and gardens!
I have been using advanced nutrients since I started growing and have been growing in coco/perlite mix. I am finding that every grow the cost of nutrients is very exspencive especially when I use big bud, bud candy, b52, Overdrive, bloom, grow, white shark fungi. I have been looking at the general hydroponics flora series. Anyone got any suggestions for a brand that's a step up or similar results with half the price tag??
If it helps any next grow I plan to do DWC on a single plant to learn that neck of the growing woods too!
Thanks for reading 710 420
I use it but I also use big bud coco and couple others, it ads up $$

mega crop is super cheap and is a 1 or 2 part nute start to finish depending of your media choice. someone did the math to under a dime a feed. geoflora is becoming quite popular, but is not a dwc nute, and jack's is quite liked.

the common denominator is they are all dry nutes that you mix yourself or use as a top feed and water in. anything that is liquid base in a bottle is gonna cost.

try to buy online if possible ... local hydroponic shops have doubled the cost for nutes in the last 3 months. the pandemic has driven a lot of folk to start growing as a cost saver or simply since they are stuck at home with time on their hands. the shops have noticed the increased demand and are cashing in. the same nutes online can be 1/3 to 1/2 the price now.

Back
Top Bottom