White Widow Auto: First Indoor Grow

Sister plant, white widow auto. I'm letting this one go, no topping or training. I spazzed out and flipped it on the floor, only 1 day after it sprouted. Exposed a nice root, about an inch long, that had already started branching off. Way longer than the green shoot. I got it back into the soil asap. It started slower, stem is shorter....but the new node growth was quicker. Weird
420-magazine-mobile456792218.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1012890142.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1064343626.jpg
420-magazine-mobile290161164.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1487207957.jpg

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Sister plant, white widow auto. I'm letting this one go, no topping or training. I spazzed out and flipped it on the floor, only 1 day after it sprouted. Exposed a nice root, about an inch long, that had already started branching off. Way longer than the green shoot. I got it back into the soil asap. It started slower, stem is shorter....but the new node growth was quicker. Weird
420-magazine-mobile456792218.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1012890142.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1064343626.jpg
420-magazine-mobile290161164.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1487207957.jpg

She looks fine lol. Thats what mine looks like expect mines not an auto. I know its hard to not be a helicopter parent but give her some space. You would be surprised what they will live through...( My first grow i dropped my led set up on the plant...bent her right in half...all i did was stand her up and she kept on trucking. Granted she had a huge knot where the bend was but she produced)

"When the going gets weird, the weird go pro"
Hunter S. Thompson
New Grow With 300w LED

Awesome plants. I also have white widow auto plants also fem. Subbed. Could you give a look at my post im having some trouble with what lights to use sinse home depot doesnt have the lights i want. Your choice of lighting seems great .

Sent from my LGMS210 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Awesome plants. I also have white widow auto plants also fem. Subbed. Could you give a look at my post im having some trouble with what lights to use sinse home depot doesnt have the lights i want. Your choice of lighting seems great .

He is using 2 viparspectra leds. Im using one 300w you can see the link in my signature if you click on my name. They are awesome for Veg but i have heard it is not super great for flowering

"When the going gets weird, the weird go pro"
Hunter S. Thompson
New Grow With 300w LED

Day 20
Thanks for the interest and support, it's very much appreciated!
Life gets in the way sometimes (job) so lame update, missed a day....plants spent the day outside in natural sunlight, 50F. Back inside,under a 400W LED, out in a covered sun porch. No more tent, it's springtime in Ontario. Full nutes 2quarts/gallon.
420-magazine-mobile1552151236.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2104931091.jpg

she's squatting low, I like that. does she perk up and pick the leaves up off the soil at all?

Kind of snugged down when I tied it over. I pushed soil down, under the grounded leaves, to let some air under them. She lifts them up to greet the light.
420-magazine-mobile980977607.jpg

What kind of 400w leds do you have

Both are Viparspectra. The 400W has a single switch that runs both veg & bloom spectrums. The 600W has two switches, one each for veg & bloom, and can run together or individually.

I ordered my lights from Amazon. Viparspectra's. They had good reviews. I was happy with their outward appearance, they seem to have had a bit care and precision in their construction. Cooling fans are smooth and quiet, switch is solid, good power cord, very bright.

Both are Viparspectra. The 400W has a single switch that runs both veg & bloom spectrums. The 600W has two switches, one each for veg & bloom, and can run together or individually.

I Have one last question do you know the lumens output ?

I Have one last question do you know the lumens output ?

Both are super bright, you wouldn't want to stare at them. There's some graphs on their site. I'm reluctant to post too much, I don't know if they are a "sponsored" vendor.

Went away to work for row days, decided to continue with the low stress training. Had a few electric root beers and flew right at it. Bad plan, Mr. Shithooks snapped his baby's neck. A clean cut, but was more of a snap. It,looks like I cut it, square across, with a razor blade. I Immediately propped it back together with a spruce shim. 24 hours later, only one large fan leaf is going limp. Phuquit, im cutting him off. This plant was showing all kinds of secondary growth since I tied it over......I guess we'll see what happens.
420-magazine-mobile1012072750.jpg

Looks like that will leave a scar......if it grows, it's a head transplant.
420-magazine-mobile1588334398.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom