SugarX's 1st Grow - 3 x White Widow Auto - 1 x AK47 - 600W LED - Soil

Need some help! I checked the ladies this evening and found pieces of a few leaves missing like they were eaten. I checked the plants for bugs but couldn't find any...what is a safe pesticide or spray I can use to prevent further loss of foliage?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
always use i think its called sns

Sent from my SM-G928V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

It looks like there are some sort of gnats that have invaded the tent and are slowly eating the plants. I've killed a few by hand and sprayed the plants with an organic all in one that my wife uses for her garden....this however turned out to be a mistake because now they have nut burns all over them and 2 of the plants have started to curl up and look really unhealthy from how they were just a few days ago.

Since they were coming up on their water cycle (light pots) I went ahead and fed them strait water to see if that helps them recover.

420-magazine-mobile280781063.jpg
AK47 Day 36

420-magazine-mobile500000836.jpg
WW Auto Day 26

I dont know what to suggest mate i dont know what the spray contained that u sprayed them with.how much feed have u been giving them ? What u soil u using?;)

If you sprayed during lights on...that's what prolly caused the burn...or the product was too strong...same thing happened to me this spring...everything should be fine...be vigilant on the bugs...and spray just prior to lights out if you still need to...keep up with your regular feeding schedule...I believe its the pesticide and/or spraying while lights on that caused the burn...they're young...they will out grow it...cheerz...h00k...

For bugs, and I've had plenty for my outdoor grows, I just use a solution of Neem Oil and hand soap and spray the plants over 3 days. It always seems to work well with no damage to the plants.

On a good note I believe I've entered early flowering! The autos have all started showing the smallest signs of buds so if I can get these dang bugs under control I'm thinking I may actually pull this thing off .

420-magazine-mobile2023928650.jpg

White Widow Auto Day 26

420-magazine-mobile1768391669.jpg

Hope to have things under control as I make this transition.

Have a great weekend and happy growing! .

I wouldn't really worry about the gnats to be honest, I have had them before and hey didn't seem to hurt too much.

One was I did find to combat them however was to let your soil dry out a little bit, they like moist soil to lay eggs, and also for any type of insect that lays eggs in soil if you spring some diatomaceous earth on the top it tends to kill them.

For bugs look at Captain Jacks dead bug brew, works great. Also, get some of those fly trap strips and place those in your tent. All the flying critters will stick to them. I had to do this with gnats and it solved the problem in a week or two.

SugarX's 1st Grow - 3 x White Widow Auto/ 1x AK47 - 600W LED - Soil

Thanks to everyone for the bug advice the past few days! The bugs are finally gone!!

As for my weekly update the ladies are back and doing well, they got their first full drink of nutrients to include blooming and they have responded well. All have started to stretch their legs and new bud sights are popping up everywhere.

420-magazine-mobile379242291.jpg

420-magazine-mobile380015992.jpg

And for those of you who have been following this grow from the beginning I have some very interesting news...the single fem AK47 has somehow also started flowering?!? Can someone explain this? I am on a 18/6 light cycle so as a photo plant that should be impossible right? She is at 37 days and looking pretty good. My only thought is somehow she's an auto??

420-magazine-mobile255796187.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1042649191.jpg

Any input on this mystery would be appreciated. I hope everyone is having a good week and happy growing .

Back
Top Bottom