SugarX's 1st Grow - 3 x White Widow Auto - 1 x AK47 - 600W LED - Soil

Weekly Update.... It's been an interesting week. After getting the Portable A/C installed its a tight fit for the 4 girls (this tent will become a veg only tent in the near future) I initially had a hard time getting the temps down even with the A/C, but after tweaking with the intake and exhaust I believe I've gotten the environment into the low 80's even for the remaining last days of summer here. While that was going on I was taking the girls outside and giving them some of the real stuff and they responded very nicely. They are currently sitting at Day 07 and all 3 are near identical in height and leaf size which gives me hope that once they are ready to be topped they will continue to mirror one another.

As for the AK47 Fem well.... she's struggling. her lower leaves have all died but she has fresh growth at the top and I think she might actually recover. Her yield will be questionable but I'm going to let her do her thing until I harvest my Autos.

IMG_287111.jpg

White Widow Auto Day 07
IMG_286714.jpg

The 3 ladies enjoying the "real deal"

That's all for now, my next post should be right around topping time for the girls. Until then Happy Growing! :Namaste:

Update! I've waited a week to update you guys because I wanted to make sure my new AC'd environment would remain stable...and it has!! After installing a more accurate thermostats and controller I've realized 2 things:

1. The Accurate gauges are not accurate .

2. You can maintain 75' temps in a 100' attic.

420-magazine-mobile1553507654.jpg
AK47 Day 22

420-magazine-mobile1577781951.jpg
WW Auto's Day 12

420-magazine-mobile182410727.jpg
All the girls in the updated home!

A very happy grower here!!!

Happy growing .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Update, the Autos are now 15 days old this morning and are looking great! I've decided that since I'm on a VERY strict finishing date for all 4 ladies I'm going to skip topping them this time around and save that for my next grow. The Solo AK47 has also rebounded nicely but with her slow start I obviously stunted her because she's at 25 days and the Auto's are already passing her!

A few questions, first it's been about 5 days since the last watering and the girls show no signs of stress..what is the longest anyone has gone between watering? The soil down deep is still moist to the touch so I'm trying to avoid a beginners mistake so any input on the issue would be much appreciated. Second, from what I understand topping adds 1-2 weeks to their finishing date, is this correct?

420-magazine-mobile743594948.jpg

AK47 Fem Day 25

420-magazine-mobile77294467.jpg

WW Auto Day 15

420-magazine-mobile717845010.jpg

Tent Shot!

Hope everyone is growing well and enjoying life!

Looking good:thumb: with the water Q, I normally lift the pot to see how light it is then determine if she needs it. If there's water in your soil the roots will find it. And topping....my ssa#1 went 84 days on a 56-63 days from seed, and a couple others were close to there mark
So I would say it's strain dependent. Hope it helps

So I topped my Autos tonight! I decided that I'll just have to keep things stealthy and not worry about a finishing date based on future visitors. I'm hoping Beast will chime in on this post as this is my first time topping based on his advice on node and date. I decided to leave the AK47 alone as she's already behind schedule and just needs to do her thing under the 18/6 schedule for now.

420-magazine-mobile1315865663.jpg

First time topping WW Autos

420-magazine-mobile949736618.jpg

Also, they all got fed tonight for the first time in a while and I went with a half dose of FF's and Calmag. I'll post in a few days on how they recover!

Till then happy growing .

Great looking plants mate very happy and great growth.and perfect job on topping ur gna like whats to come mate.great healthy strong start.good job;)

Thank you for the kind words Beast! Glad I didn't mess things up and I'm really excited to see how these 3 respond.

420-magazine-mobile686230335.jpg

Sugar,
Hey man I was smoking a fattie and looked up n all my buddies were gone. Then I cut the corner and there was somethin goin down over here I needed to check out. Nice grow you got goin on here bro. Great job:thumb:
I am on my first auto and ready to top in a week or a lil more. thebeast has it dialed in man. You ain't gonna go wrong with him around..

Welcome to the mag.

Oh yeah this thing is still burning :passitleft:

Later..

Sent from my handheld talkin picture box.

Sugar,
Hey man I was smoking a fattie and looked up n all my buddies were gone. Then I cut the corner and there was somethin goin down over here I needed to check out. Nice grow you got goin on here bro. Great job:thumb:
I am on my first auto and ready to top in a week or a lil more. thebeast has it dialed in man. You ain't gonna go wrong with him around..

Welcome to the mag.

Oh yeah this thing is still burning :passitleft:

Later..

Sent from my handheld talkin picture box.

Thanks Jacobsenji! I'm really getting into this hobby and loving it. Beast is . and the reason I'm giving Autos a go. I'm heading to your journal now. Peace.

It's been almost 48 hours since I topped the 3 autos and it appears they are doing well in recovery.

I've added a humidifier to the tent which also seems to be aiding in growth; leaves are straight, colors are green, and stems are getting thick AF.

420-magazine-mobile206167237.jpg
WW Auto 48 hours after topping

420-magazine-mobile272457541.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1505031660.jpg
AK47 Day 28

420-magazine-mobile851411373.jpg
Loving the added humidity!

I hope everyone has a great weekend and happy growing! .

Back
Top Bottom