Autoflowering - AK47 x Sour60 - NYCD F3 - Reg Banana OG X BB

Roundman

AK47 x Sour60 Auto >>>>> NYCD F3 Auto >>>>>> Banana OG x BB.

Seeds: A gift from a good friend.
Light: 400w HPS with a simple batwing reflector.
Light Cycles: 20/4 starting the Auto's, then 18/6 until last 2 weeks and back to 20/4. (my own method)
Setup: Secret closet with false wall.. 2.5ft wide x 3.5ft deep x 5ft height (grow space on 8ft ceiling) 6 Plants/3gal
Medium: Roots Organic Soil
Foods: Roots Organic Line..> Buddha Grow, Bloom, HP2 & HPK, Oregonism XL root enhancer, Up Rising Bloom..
.......> Elemental for Cal/Mag, Trinity for a catalyst, Surge...
Watering regime: Feed>>Feed>>Water.... repeat. flush at Week 9 & 10..
Pots: I start them in 1gal plastic nursery pots until they sex, then into 3gal square pots for flowering.
Strain Info: 6 - AK47 x Sour60 Auto, 2 - NYCD F3 Auto, 2 - Banana OG x Blueberry (photo period).
Final count: 3 - Female AK x S60, 1 - NYCD F3 male, 1 - Banana OG x BB female.
Why I grow: 3 back surgeries for me related to auto accident, 1 major back surgery for wife, aka: Roundgirl.
who cannot take pain pills so I do my best to keep her medicated.

And off we go..

As a hobby breeder, I kept the male NYCD f3 auto, his structure was just what I was looking for to increase branching and tighter nodes on the Auto AK x S60. I'm also trying to isolate the Sour60 side of this cross. Because it's a Bubblegum and not just any but BOG'S Sour Bubble which has a very narcotic high to it. Found that out after my 1st harvest, where I only ran them to about 55-60 days when they needed 70 to reach a good amber color %. I usually shoot for 30-50% amber.

The S60 pheno had a much better high vs the AK which was very racy and did not agree with nerve pain..
So trying to isolate that pheno by hand pollinated her with the NYCD this run..

Growing a photo period strain along with AF plants can be a bit challenging, but once the Banana OG/BB showed sex by simply placing her into a dark room after 12hrs of light until I see sex, then, I flipped her back to veg to fill out better. I've topped all bud site areas, some twice, to bush her out nicely. Now, everyone is on 18/6 for the next 3wks.. as I push the Auto's back to 20/4 lighting, I'll go ahead and put the Banana OG X BB back to 12/12 and begin her flowering so she'll finish a good month behind the others as I start the next batch..

I'll be doing weekly updates, hope you enjoy..

Yeah, I was just learning how to post photos.. a bit different here but I gotter figured out finally so here we go man..:cheer:

AK47 x Sour60 and I'll tell ya, the smoke from the Sour60 Pheno is narcotic knock ya out 2 toke stuff.. I was gifted this by a friend and since it had no name really I nicknamed it Sour107 to keep it simple...:thumb:

These are my 3 auto flowering plants and my 2nd run of this strain.. Using F1's as I made approx. 120 seeds on my first run and my 1st grow ever of an AF. I'm actually liking the Auto's very much and this run I pollinated again using the Sour60 selected pheno's with a badass male NYCD F3 Auto hoping to get better branching and tighter node spacing...
IMG_0014235.JPG

This plant here is actually the twin sister of the first one, but I F.I.M. cut her a week after showing sex to see what it would do with an auto.. boy am I happy with the results and may use it most of the time on AF grows..
IMG_0018228.JPG

This pheno #3 is kind of finicky and not the one I"m trying to single out by all means..
IMG_0021196.JPG

now for my non-auto photo period plant.. Blue Monkey= Banana OG x Original Blueberry..
Growing her along side auto's is not easy.. I sexed her by putting her into a separate room with another who went male.. as soon as she showed female I started revegging her under 18/6.. topped her shoots to the tune of 11 tips. I did a them a few days apart as to not stress her out to much and now she is filling out nicely.. since I have a 4ft size restriction to avoid burning anything, think another week and it's time to flower her out and see what she looks like as this is my first taste of her.. lots of blue hue's for sure.

IMG_0027171.JPG

Looking great man cant wait to see how the lady's fill out :circle-of-love:

Thanks... I see your growing Golden Goat.. what a wonderful strain, very potent. your gonna love it if you've never grown it out before.. make sure to clone em up, I didn't and regretted it big time.. thanks for stopping in.

Yes imam but its actually a bag seed from livwell dispensary in Colorado and the plant is growing some retarded leaves I had to top it and is still growing a 10 fingered leaf thats all retarded looks like it tried to grow 2 leaves from one

I've heard of that before.. not from Golden Goat but yeah... bagseed can be unpredictable at times, I've had great luck and bad luck..
Sure wish you were doing better with it.. Like bagseed seeds, I really count on friends giving nature to get seeds and where I get most of mine, ok, all of mine... lol. the girls are doing great and I just started flowering out the Banana OG x Blueberry lady and she's getting huge.. but I am totally sold on Auto's now and have accumulated over 15 strains of it... however, my next grow will be an old strain I'm pulling out called "Celtic Stone" by Deadvet, a small breeder and good friend.. look for that thread in about 2wks.. she's a real beaut.

I've heard of that before.. not from Golden Goat but yeah... bagseed can be unpredictable at times, I've had great luck and bad luck..
Sure wish you were doing better with it.. Like bagseed seeds, I really count on friends giving nature to get seeds and where I get most of mine, ok, all of mine... lol. the girls are doing great and I just started flowering out the Banana OG x Blueberry lady and she's getting huge.. but I am totally sold on Auto's now and have accumulated over 15 strains of it... however, my next grow will be an old strain I'm pulling out called "Celtic Stone" by Deadvet, a small breeder and good friend.. look for that thread in about 2wks.. she's a real beaut.

Golden Goat isn't doing to bad that growth just surprised me a little bit. I've taken clones from all three of the lady's and so far I have at least 1 clone from all the lady's and I have another round of clones I took while lollipopping. But ya bagseeds are what im working with right now and will invest in nice genetics once I get my growing down. But keep up the great work hope all turns up well I will be watching :Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom