Z99, Odensons, AK47, ZaMango

johnehazeharvester

Popping my next four seeds. This will be an outdoor grow the first time I am doing that.
z99 is tester pack photo From Brothers Grimm Mark it Zero x Cinderella 99. This is a photo period
Odensons is from the big green guy auto fem
Thors Hammer XXL f3 (Viking Gardens) x Loki0G (Gnome Automatics) F3 and made feminized then brought forward to F2 Feminized Auto seeds Goes 80-85 days

Ak 47 is from seed supreme auto

NIGHT OWL GENETICS – ZaMango Zamaldelica Express F4 x Mango Isle F1)
Auto

PXL_20230422_150817784.jpg

Popping my next four seeds. This will be an outdoor grow the first time I am doing that.
z99 is tester pack photo From Brothers Grimm Mark it Zero x Cinderella 99. This is a photo period
Thors Hammer XXL f3 (Viking Gardens) x Loki0G (Gnome Automatics) F3 and made feminized then brought forward to F2 Feminized Auto seeds Goes 80-85 days

Auto

:popcorn: :thumb:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

4/23 3 seeds popped and I planted around 6pm
4/24 6 am ZaMango popped and I planted
I made small hole in soil w pen. Poured half shot glass containing seed into hole and lightly cover w soil. I didn’t worry about facing tap root down.
They are pretty good at figuring out which way to go.
I'm sure you will be seeing green in no time. :thumb:
Hope everything is going well my friend.
Take care.

Bill284 😎

🙏🏻🙏🏻

Good luck x4

Ak-47 is one of my favourites, I hope she's good to you I'll be keeping an eye out to see how she grows.

Looks like a nice soil mix there what you got going on buddy?

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻

@StonedCrumpet
In 28 gallon tote
About 20 gallons used
Used soil mixed w Vigoro

• 2 gallons perlite
Evenly mix in the following amendments:
  • Kelp meal, ½ cup per cubic foot of soil*
  • Neem meal, ½ cup per cubic foot of soil
  • Crab or Crustacean Meal, ½ cup per cubic foot of soil
  • Gypsum, 1 cup per cubic foot of soil
  • 4 cups of worm castings
  • 1/2 cup chicken manure-+
  • 1/4 cup humus
  • 1tbsp azomite
  • 1 cup espoma plant tone

Few nice extras in that mix. I may take a tip or two from that 🙏🏻

The crab meal is a brilliant nitrogen source, by all accounts. Would that alter your need for feeding nitrogen?

Looked into uncle Jim's, alot of good info on there too 👍🏻

Humus? What made you go there?

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻

Interesting approach. I'd like to explore the science behind those choices.

Have you grown using a mix like this before? If you have would love to see some photos of how the girls got on in there.....

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻

Few nice extras in that mix. I may take a tip or two from that 🙏🏻

The crab meal is a brilliant nitrogen source, by all accounts. Would that alter your need for feeding nitrogen?

Looked into uncle Jim's, alot of good info on there too 👍🏻

Humus? What made you go there?

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻
@StonedCrumpet I grab bits and pieces from different things I read and listen to on podcasts. I would not follow my lead until we see the results. I have added crab meal humus and chicken manure as top dressing and this seems to have worked. I really am a very inexperienced grower. Although I have gained a lot of knowledge in the last few months, I first started growing November 2022. I am just sharing what I am doing but I wouldn't want to mess anything up for anyone else. In my current grow the plants definitely like my fermented plant juice and fermented fruit juice. I used brown sugar with these. The jadam method uses sea salt. I added less than one gram to a quart mason jar. I only add 10 cc's of this solution to a gallon of spring water. I often add a quarter teaspoon of potassium silicate, as I have had potassium deficiency in my current grow. Occasionally I will add a tablespoon of wood ash but need to be careful with pH and pH it to around 6.5 .I strongly suspect that this is not a well. balanced soil mix, but I will see how it works.
On my current grow, I do notice minimal burn at the tips. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I can cross the finish line. I probably have at least a month left.

I attempted four clones from my current grow but it was quite stressful and I used very small clones. I did this as soon as I got back from vacation where I had my stepson water and the plants all looked in poor shape with severe deficiency and poor watering for over a week. Somehow three of the clones survived.
I take it day by day. I still have plenty of stash from my first grow which yielded 10.7 dry oz from three autos. I had some probable nutrient lockout at the end of that grow, but I was using all synthetic fox farm nutrient other than big bloom.
There are some articles that talk about hummus decreasing trichome/ THC in flower so I only use that in the veg state.

I'm fairly sure my soil was too hot for these seedlings. Leaves fairly dark. Probably stunted them a bit. Three of them are auto so that's too bad. They are getting water pH down to about 6.0 and only 1/8 of a teaspoon of potassium silicate.
Z 99 has a couple deformed leaves maybe genetic?
I saw an ant and another tiny bug in the soil. I couldn't identify it. It disappeared quickly.

Today I sprayed leaves and soil with neem oil than added two tablespoons of diatomaceous earth as a top dressing

PXL_20230514_102754022.jpg

PXL_20230514_102752021.jpg

PXL_20230514_102749561.jpg

PXL_20230514_102745547.jpg

PXL_20230512_225331799.jpg

PXL_20230512_223635402.jpg

PXL_20230512_223614952.jpg

PXL_20230512_223600211.jpg

PXL_20230512_223517697.jpg

PXL_20230512_223638599.jpg

Starting to harden them off. I think we had our last frost last night.

PXL_20230519_153113301.jpg

PXL_20230519_153108551.jpg
Looking good, glad they are staying warm my friend. :thumb:
Hope your weekend is going well.
Take care.

Bill284 😎

Auto

He has some great deals for tester seeds now. Just grew the Grimm Truffles and all his gear is nice..
Cheers.
:passitleft::popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom