SugarX's 1st Grow - 3 x White Widow Auto - 1 x AK47 - 600W LED - Soil

FYI...you don't need to spend lots on a loupe either...I bought a stainless/glass model complete with leather case for 30 bucks...works, but found it hard with these old eyes...bought a cheap plastic model with led light for 7 bucks...werks way better for me...check out the ...zon...cheerz...h00k...

FYI...you don't need to spend lots on a loupe either...I bought a stainless/glass model complete with leather case for 30 bucks...works, but found it hard with these old eyes...bought a cheap plastic model with led light for 7 bucks...werks way better for me...check out the ...zon...cheerz...h00k...

I have a cheap model with a little LED on the end as well. I hate mine. It's SO hard to get it focused and the view area is so tiny. I don't want to ever use it again. I'm either going to buy one of those nifty, but cheaper, digital magnifiers or I'll just go by bud appearance this time. That's how much I hate my current one.

I have a cheap model with a little LED on the end as well. I hate mine. It's SO hard to get it focused and the view area is so tiny. I don't want to ever use it again. I'm either going to buy one of those nifty, but cheaper, digital magnifiers or I'll just go by bud appearance this time. That's how much I hate my current one.

LOLOOL...different strokes fer different folks...did get a new toy the other day...takes pretty good pics...
Picture_001388.jpg
...not really feasible for the GR as it plugs into lappy...bought it to use with grandson for science projects...that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!!...lolool...:rofl:...cheerz...h00k...

LOLOOL...different strokes fer different folks...did get a new toy the other day...takes pretty good pics...
Picture_001388.jpg
...not really feasible for the GR as it plugs into lappy...bought it to use with grandson for science projects...that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!!...lolool...:rofl:...cheerz...h00k...

Ooooh I want that! I wonder if I could plug it into my tablet. It probably uses USB right?

Yes ...but its pretty much table top cause its quite motion sensitive and the focus dial is kinda stiff...I will prolly try tho' next season...cheerz...h00k...just look up digital microscope on the rain forest...this one was 30 bucks(CDN)...

Yes ...but its pretty much table top cause its quite motion sensitive and the focus dial is kinda stiff...I will prolly try tho' next season...cheerz...h00k...just look up digital microscope on the rain forest...this one was 30 bucks(CDN)...

Eh. Motion sensitive would not work well with me. I will definitely be searching this soon. TY!

We've got a small collection of different lighted magnifiers and loupes, and a usb microscope. All are fun to play with and can help to make the final decision. Personally I go more by overall look, not that I'm entirely confident in our judgement, but I'm just not convinced looking at .00025% of the trichs gives a very accurate representative sampling. YMMV.

What I can say with absolute certainty is that we've yet to have one we'd call a true couch lock.

We've got a small collection of different lighted magnifiers and loupes, and a usb microscope. All are fun to play with and can help to make the final decision. Personally I go more by overall look, not that I'm entirely confident in our judgement, but I'm just not convinced looking at .00025% of the trichs gives a very accurate representative sampling. YMMV.

What I can say with absolute certainty is that we've yet to have one we'd call a true couch lock.

I do wonder about this as well. However, I gotta have one of those digital magnifiers at least for the amazing pictures. They always make me oooh and ahhhh. They're just so cool!

Update, I know it's been a bit! The ladies are flowering away and starting to fill in. I think I'm still a few weeks out but at this point I'd be happy with my yield from the 3 so as long as nothing goes wrong happy grower here!

Also, lady AK is continuing her Veg quest and looking nice after the topping. Hopefully she'll get the tent to herself in about 3 weeks and not grow too big .

420-magazine-mobile1611405329.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1906239091.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1455893490.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1531685054.jpg
Lady AK Day 60

420-magazine-mobile1366906378.jpg

Thanks for following and Happy Growing!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Beautiful garden mate good job;)

Thanks Beast! I do find it weird that all 3 autos are growing and looking completely different in regards to node separation, bud density, etc... what do you think is the cause of this? Could it be unstable genetics?

420-magazine-mobile1459304209.jpg

Sugar a cannabis plant is like a human in the sense that each plant has its own dna profile.even a clone will still have its own unique dna.so all plants will always be slighty diffrent and have there own character.thats what ur seeing now mate in slight diffrence in plants.its all good.beautiful garden mate.good job;)

Alright so 2 of the 3 autos are looking pretty orange and the hairs on the calyx's are receding. After cutting a small bud and examining it, the trichs are looking cloudy so just want to get some thoughts on harvest times for the 2 ambered autos...

420-magazine-mobile244928953.jpg

420-magazine-mobile809534020.jpg

420-magazine-mobile626771280.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1981283985.jpg

Thanks for looking and happy growing .

The camera flash makes it hard to clearly see the number of white pistils but it appears there are still a fair number. Personally, I'd leave her at least a few more days, if not longer. I think she could still bulk up a little. However, that's just my preference and may not be yours. What percent amber trichs did you see?

About 50% on the nug I checked

About 50% on the nug I checked

50% were amber on that already?! I would not have guessed anything even close to that number. In fact, I would have guessed it was more like 50% cloudy/clear. Huh. Makes me wonder if this isn't one of those plants where it's better to watch the bud than the trichomes. She sure looks to me like she has a lot more to give. Hopefully others will offer their opinion.

Back
Top Bottom