White widow- Can it expire?

Google18

Hi guys, I got 1 ounce of white widow,which is very diffcult to find where i live, I wanted to know if I could save it for special events or I should be afraid of loosing the quality of it. If i can save it - for how much time maximum??

p.s

I wanted to know how much does it should cost for one ounce.

Thank you very much!

I've never been able to save anything for very long but if I had to I'd just get a sealable jar (mason eg.) seal it good and store it in a dark cool place. I'm in So.Cal. and I would guess at a dispensary you'd be lookin at around 380-450 an oz. but at 1/8 prices about 55-65 an 1/8. Outside of Ca I don't know what you'd pay , probably whatever the market will bear !! :peace:

Hi Google18, To store cannabis for any length of time, it should be frozen.
I have kept cannabis in a mason jar not frozen in the dark for up to three years. After two years it has lost 1/2 the wack. At three years it is throw away. I would freeze it in eigths, each in a "air tight" container. That said, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. Glad you joined us. If you grow your own, you can deal with the problem a different way. :peace:

Thank's for the warm wellcoming.
So, what will be your final suggestion ?
It's stored in a sealable plastic bag in a dark cool place. Should I use all of it in this year if i want to get the best of it?
Is one year is too much time? can I save it for longer?

I'm sorry if all of my questions is bothering you, it's just that the thing I have now is very special for me.

Google18, :welcome: to 420Mag! We are here to share all information, experience and knowledge about all things Cannabis. I know from experience you gotta freeze the cheese.lol Seriously you need to put it in a ziploc, or tupperware even better, seal it closed, and forget it. It will still be CHRONIC when you need it. I hate to think of anybody paying $450 per oz. I can remember Naw I won't say it.

Actually, I'm doing all these questioning for my cousin. It's the first time he has seen the White Widow since he has been in Amsterdam before one or two years.
This is somthing not easy to find here.(I'm not from the state and not from Europe either). So this is the reason for tow things:

*That's why my cousin paid 450 for an OZ (which considerd a good price here if you could get White Widow at all).

*That's why We're so eager to keep it for a long time.

There is no option to freeze it because he lives with hes parents and dont have his own fridge.

Lets consider those are the terms: "It's stored in a sealable plastic bag in a dark cool place"

How much time will pass till it starts loosing quality?

Have you been reading and taking in what the last three people have told you? If you can't freeze it, take it out of the baggy you have it in, and put it into a mason jar, or several small mason jars. Seal the lid. Your smoke will be fine. By the way over here you could expect to pay about 200 dollars for an ounce of white widow. To here that your paying so much makes me sick. Have a good day and don't forget to put that into jars.

Just a note on price. An ounce of white widow in the chicago area would run 350-420 depending on the cure.
If it is still wet or completely dry - $350.

just a 1/4 runs 420 in the so NV area.

I have about 2 oz. of WW about to cure. I'm so excited I think I peed a little.

Back
Top Bottom