White Widow - Week 9 - Do these look ready to you?

Your plants look great. You've got all the experts here with you, and your harvest is going to be super. Keep posting pics!

Peace and good bud! :rollit:

I agree with what McBudz said. It's natural for the leaves to start turning yellow at this stage in your plant. That's one nice looking plant by the way. +reps Nice pics too!

not ready at all. wait 3 more weeks. ww really gets good when tricomes have big ass mushroom heads and 1/2 amber/dark the rest will be creamy yellow. no silver. dont pick when silver. that stuff really kicks when tricomes get color.10 times the high. serious. at that stage your at now it will be very good but widow likes long flowering for maxed out high. i go 14 weeks with it. 13 is ok. after that more couch lock less time high. it loses its legs when all tricomes are dark.but locks ya down.

your pics are pretty clear to me. your mushroom heads are not all full yet and your color in the tricomes not there yet. your bracs are almost there. and the ww tips are fine at this stage. your leaf color shows lots of nitro left for the final push they will do. ww is tricky . i know this strain very well. you have about half the tricomes i get from white widow they really explode big time at 12 and 13 weeks. i use 3 days of darkness before the last 3 days before harvest. about 1 to 2 weeks from where your at now.. and i have done this alot i use this strain in my strain and the brazil indica is in mine too.
you can harvest a few buds that the color has changed alot. but keep the entire main harvest till it is finished. you will thank me for that as white widow has diferent highs when picked at 10.11,12,13,and 14 weeks. it maxes out in 13 to 14 weeks. i dont do much widow[today] cause getting that famous high it will give ya takes 13 to 14 weeks. most of what i do now is done in 11 weeks with twice the high and twice the yeild or better. this is one of thoose plants that if it looks like time to pick. WAIT 3 WEEKS. it gets way way way better. also white widow likes long veg state and lots of light. keep some extra blue on it during flowering when your in red light. it loves it. really doubles yeild.and potency. if all red they finish really slow. but one of the best strains out there for highs. 25% or better. never had a bad grow. just better when i learned the strains fullest potential. they advertise this strain as a beginner strain. it is cause it comes out really kick ass but it truely is an advanced grower strain who has alot of patience cause when ya max this and compare it you will know what i mean. alot of people grow and cross with white widow. they really only need to cross with the brazillian indica. they get much better stuff that way. white widow got most of its kick from brazillian indica. i am ranting now so sorry.

see the trichomes have mostly spikes and some have what look like droplets those droplets are comonly called the mushroom head of the tricomes. they get really fat really really fat in white widow. this pic is a good one. white widow fools ya cause it looks ready. it will be killer even at this stage but gets way way better when 90% of the tricomes have fat ass mushrooms on them. you will be a legend if you do white widow to its max.

To be honest with you, ive *NEVER* had a strain finish at the "growers recommended" time... It almost ALWAYS went at least 2-weeks longer then they said it would. I'm in the same dilemma, but i'm sticking with ph'd water in order to not nute-shock the plants. Also, light variations can reimburse veg growth while in the bloom cycle.

CHEERS!!!!

Hello. I am new here. i bought some white widow seeds and i want to grow marijuana. its my first time i never did that before. is it difficult ? can you give me some tips ?

Back
Top Bottom