White Widow

Hey whats up everyone? I been waiting for something good to do a smoke report on for you guys. Well I came across these nugs over the weekend and I knew you guys would like this :)

White widow :yummy: Pretty dense nugs that are just completely covered in trichs. And the smell coming off these is beautiful. Just that piney dank funk is all I smell. One wiff and im all :loopy: :laughtwo: The taste is smiliar to the smell. Kinda mild flavor tho but the pine still comes thru. As for the buzz, this one is definitely a hybrid. My head is a little racey but also feel that strong body buzz. I highly recommend if you every have the chance.

White_Widow_0081.JPG

White_Widow_0101.JPG

White_Widow_0131.JPG

White_Widow_0091.JPG

These days they're lots of breeders producing strains with the same name. Might be the same, might be close to the same, might be... the same name.

Do you know which breeder produced that strain?

no i don't know the breeder my self a friend get me clones from him. i got blueberry clone from same breeder and think they should taste more like blueberry's and the plant should have blueish color to it and they don't but its very nice plant
tn_1_.jpg

It is my understanding from The Butcher that the original and still the best White Widow is from:
The Butcher said:
Mr.Nice Seed Co. shantibaba was the original breeder of the White Widow and took it after him and Arjan from Greenhouse split up. So if you don't get the White widow now, but intend on it later. Get this version, its worth the extra $$ for it.

Great info from a Champion Breeder and Connoisseur!

Thanks for the great smoke report.
+Rep

The color of the blueberry is probably induced from a certain drop of temps in night/day time during flowering just like purple is induced, but the blueberry should have a fruity flavor and aroma that is near berry. White Widow is sick though and yours is looking frosty! Enjoy that dank while you can:smokin:

I have grown over 10 strains and this is by far the best if your looking to take a few hits and just veg out.
Greenhouse has the original white widow and I can say there is a taste difference between seed banks.
The white widow is not for people who have mental issues. My girlfriend loves the white widow but with her mental issues it has to be contained to no more than 2 hits an hour. It freaks her out otherwise. It calms her mind and anxiety but if too much is taken, it sets her mind into bad places.
I love it before sleep and if your train with weights and want that soreness to be forgotten for a few hours, this is the strain for you!

I love WW.. best ever!

I have grown over 10 strains and this is by far the best if your looking to take a few hits and just veg out.
Greenhouse has the original white widow and I can say there is a taste difference between seed banks.
The white widow is not for people who have mental issues. My girlfriend loves the white widow but with her mental issues it has to be contained to no more than 2 hits an hour. It freaks her out otherwise. It calms her mind and anxiety but if too much is taken, it sets her mind into bad places.
I love it before sleep and if your train with weights and want that soreness to be forgotten for a few hours, this is the strain for you!

I dont mind the soreness after a workout,its the good kind of soreness. BUT, the morning after can be a little rough after a good workout.

It is my understanding from The Butcher that the original and still the best White Widow is from:

Great info from a Champion Breeder and Connoisseur!

Thanks for the great smoke report.
+Rep

The shanti White Widow was renamed, to Black Widow by shanti. To try and get rid of some of the confusion and blatant rip off of the name, didn't really help though.

Don't take this the wrong way dude but I'm glad to here that it does that to your misses because I have mental issues also and a few diff breeds do affect me in the same way but I weren't quite sure if it was just me on a bad day but now I can be more aware of things like that cheers for the info mate :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom