White Widow

How big is your plant,age? 1.2 ec in the early stages of growth,then up it as it grows. Dont go over 1.8 ec as it will be too much,unless your plant is large.
There still soaking in my paper towel I'm using general hydroponic flora series bloom micro and grow and call mag have you ever used cold pressed seaweed extract and my system is a 8 bucket top feed aeroponic recirculating water culture

When i feed my plants i us the fox farms 3 bottle buy but i only us the one ur suposto us in the begining the grow big and i add calmeg to the nutrients ant seaflex to the nutrient feed so feeding ur seedling a light dose once a week with those 3 together in same bottle is that bad to do bc whe i recieved my nutrients i allready gave them a feed of miricle grow i feed on wensdays so i figured id give them seaflex and bottle watter for rest of the week and start them out on the foz far grow big tge calmeg and the se flex mixed in one on wensday just like i do once a week if u have any answeres or if im doing anything wrong let me no bc the seaflex said u could us with every feeding bc i got a gallon jug of it but please tell me if im doing anything wrong id like to her coments bc im new to nutrients and never got feed guides with any of my nutrients and i bought bat guwano to mix in thier soil to

When i feed my plants i us the fox farms 3 bottle buy but i only us the one ur suposto us in the begining the grow big and i add calmeg to the nutrients ant seaflex to the nutrient feed so feeding ur seedling a light dose once a week with those 3 together in same bottle is that bad to do bc whe i recieved my nutrients i allready gave them a feed of miricle grow i feed on wensdays so i figured id give them seaflex and bottle watter for rest of the week and start them out on the foz far grow big tge calmeg and the se flex mixed in one on wensday just like i do once a week if u have any answeres or if im doing anything wrong let me no bc the seaflex said u could us with every feeding bc i got a gallon jug of it but please tell me if im doing anything wrong id like to her coments bc im new to nutrients and never got feed guides with any of my nutrients and i bought bat guwano to mix in thier soil to

Start a grow journal and document your grow, then ask for help as needed

Also slow down your typing in your posts, breath, write complete sentences, spell check is your friend. Try not to run on a sentence so long, break up yer thoughts

Hope that helps some

And all nute manufacturer have feed schedule online, just never go about half strength

Back
Top Bottom