White Widow

The more info that you can provide about your grow, the better Me, Cris, and others will be able to chime in and help. Maybe talk about what you are growing in? Dirt? Organic? Soiless? Perlite? DWC? What size pots? How long they've been in those pots? What strain? Topped? Fim'd? Trained in any way? Started from seed, or clone? Water from the faucet? Rain water? RO water? Please dont think that im trying to badger or harass you in anyway shape or form. Im only trying to help you, and encourage you to share as much info as possible about your grow, so that we can share with you from our own past mistakes, and experiences in the most informational way possible! :) Welcome to 420mag Happydays!
Sparks!

:welcome:

What u mean manfu? I haven't put nothing in them they are germinating I got them in my paper towel in distilled water I soaked them about 15 hrs and started them today
Manufacturer suggested strength

As others say, 1/4 starting out, I use the same nutrients and stay at 1/2 of suggested strength

It's kinda hard to give advice based on what you provided. What are your starting ppm? Are you using straight nutrients or are you adding other supplements like cal mag or silica?

I don't like RO water because I have a good water source and i ran into deficenies using it. When you remove the buffers the ph becomes unstable. Lots of people have success with it but it didn't work for me.

I would not exceed 400 to 600 ppms of actual nutrients on top of your base water. Just my 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom