Squarehead71

First-time grower here, I bought a hydroponic system and some white cheese and white widow Max seeds. Both plants and doing great but why cheese is further along then the White Widow, I believe the white cheese is ready to be flushed and my concern is having both plants in the same system by flushing one I'm flushing the other, how is that going to affect the other plant. I thought about separating the Plants but the roots are so intertwined that its almost impossible. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Hi, welcome to the hobby. Different strains will ripen at different times. Next time, don't keep different strains in the same system. Flushing isn't necessary. The bigger issue is how you cure your smoke for the smoothest smoke. Congrats on getting to the harvest point. Many don't make it their first go of it. Be happy for what you did get, and your next grow will be even better.

Definity not going to mix stains next time, everything I hear is you need to flush to get a proper tasting product. I got c vaults for the curing process, just need to get the drying right. At least i can flush the white widow after i harvest the cheese, thanks for the input

Back
Top Bottom