yolo123

DSC_5534.JPG
DSC_5530.JPG
DSC_5534.JPG
Hi I'm growing cheeseberry ( blueberry cheese x exodus cheese, I've got 1 plant growing in a 1x1x1.5m my plant is now in 5 weeks into veg it's been growing rapidly and loving it, the last few days I've noticed this white/pale things on some of the leaves, the plant is growing in soil and is being fed every other day half a litre of phd water with 2ml of dutch pro A+b and 1 ml of multitotal and 1ml of take root, next Saturday will be flipping 12/12, the plant is around 14 inches high and growing around 1 inch a day its on 24hrs light but from today I will be giving it 4 hours of darkness then next Saturday will be flipped 12/12 and help will be greatfull expecially the white things that have just developed on the leaves and

I can make out a couple tiny white spots. Usually when people post about this type of thing I hear people making guesses at it being minor ph imbalance, haven't heard anything conclusive. It never hurts to look for pests on the underside of the leaves. (Unless you find some, then it hurts)

Back
Top Bottom