Exodus Cheese - Some strain advice needed

Hythlodaeus

420 Member
Hi folks, I'm just wondering if anyone has experience growing GreenHouseSeeds Auto Exodus Cheese in hydro?

I have a small five plant grow nearing its end, hoping to be finished in next 4 weeks, and get some new Auto's started.

I bought a ten pack of these GHS Exodus Cheese Auto seeds, to give them a try, website says 500g per square/m.

Would that be around 6 or 9 plants do you think? for 1m squared?

Can anyone give me some final yields in hydro for this strain? Looking to get a quick Auto grow in before Christmas, and looking for a decent yielding Auto. Im hoping for 3oz per plant for the cheese, If not them might try Dutch Passion White widow for a higher yield.

Thanks for any help.:Namaste::bongrip:

Hi folks, I'm just wondering if anyone has experience growing GreenHouseSeeds Auto Exodus Cheese in hydro?

I have a small five plant grow nearing its end, hoping to be finished in next 4 weeks, and get some new Auto's started.

I bought a ten pack of these GHS Exodus Cheese Auto seeds, to give them a try, website says 500g per square/m.

Would that be around 6 or 9 plants do you think? for 1m squared?

Can anyone give me some final yields in hydro for this strain? Looking to get a quick Auto grow in before Christmas, and looking for a decent yielding Auto. Im hoping for 3oz per plant for the cheese, If not them might try Dutch Passion White widow for a higher yield.

Thanks for any help.:Namaste::bongrip:

If you only have 4 weeks left, you could start germinating now and give them 4 weeks veg, then another flip when you get in the tent.

I sometimes run a 1x1m tent with 4 plants init and 4 weeks veg is enough time, so 4 autos would be perfect.

I can tell you i got 14oz, but this all depends on your lights, enviroment ect.

If you only have 4 weeks left, you could start germinating now and give them 4 weeks veg, then another flip when you get in the tent.

I sometimes run a 1x1m tent with 4 plants init and 4 weeks veg is enough time, so 4 autos would be perfect.

I can tell you i got 14oz, but this all depends on your lights, enviroment ect.

Yeah Ive started two so far in root cubes, Im a fairly new grower done 3-4 small grows, not had the chance to grow alot of strains to see which suits me yet but getting there, tried a few different ones. Was just curious what the end results are like for this strain of cheese.

I had an auto think different single plant in previous grow that did well, got over 200g from the one plant, but I think this was luck. Although Dutch passion seems to have a couple other good yielding auto's might try. Ive had some bad results too last grow with some auto's - but this might have been the cheap supermarket soil i picked up that buggered them up. So trying to get a good grow this time around.

Going all hydro - maybe 6 pots - all auto's, depends what i can fit in without being to hard/squashed to manage

Back
Top Bottom