Second ever grow - Exodus Cheese & Sour Diesel - Why's one plant so different?

cheeseywotsit

Yooo

Second ever grow. Got two Exodus Cheese and one Sour Diesel. The been in veg from seed for about 2 weeks and I'm just wondering why one looks so different to the other??

This is the first Exodus Cheese:

c1107.jpg

c1_1.jpg

This is the second Exodus Cheese:

c2_1.jpg

c2_2.jpg

c256.jpg

Just wondering why they look so different at this early stage? My temps are very well controlled, air is circulating well. Using canna terra soil and I havn't used any nutes yet apart from a weak solution of Plagron Start Up. I'm also using distilled water with a pH of 5.8-5.9.

This is my sour diesel:

sd119.jpg

sd36.jpg

All help appreciated

Cheers

re: Second ever grow - Exodus Cheese & Sour Diesel - Why's one plant so different?

hopefully :) currently using an old mars hydro 300w led which seems to be doing the job for now. my space is roughly 4'x4'x7' so looking to get a stronger light. using advanced nutrients with various other boosters, but ive only used Plagron start up for now. they are due a watering tomorrow so im going to give them their first proper nutes. dont yet have in and out take fans just an oscillating fan with good ventilion. its a stealth grow so was looking for suggestions for a nice quiet fan?

Back
Top Bottom