Exodus Cheese-Help Needed Urgently

Doppey

Ok guys so Im growing Exodus Cheese,12/12 from seed,under a 600w hps.The problem is that Im using Bio Bizz nutes and 8 weeks into flower Ive discovered I should have been using grow nutes as well as bloom and cal mag.Ive noticed that she does not have alot of thc crystals,I have a Super Skunk thats only 3 weeks into flower that has way more crystals.
So Im wondering,could I have stopped her getting really frosty by not continuing with the grow nutes?Shes certainly smelly lol and I have done a bit of research and people do say that some strains are like that and that some of the best ganja theyve smoked has been the least frostiest,and while that puts my mind to rest a bit I cant help thinking I may have,well,damaged my girl.
Can anyone shine any light on this for me plea
2014-04-25_14_18_20.jpg
se?

To me she seems fine for 3 weeks, I don't know the phenotype of the two strains, don't think you've done anything to hurt her. While i am not familiar with Exodus Cheese or with Super Skunk, to me it looks like a more sativa dominant hybrid (her long narrow leafs). Based on my own experience with sativa dominant strains I have to say the trichnomes develop different even in same type of plant (mine didn't start getting frosty until she finished stretching which was about 3 weeks into 12/12).
Think of it like this, no two people are alike.

Back
Top Bottom