Why is one so different?

CC420710

Hey everyone I was hoping to get some thoughts on one of my girls and what makes her different from the others? All same strain, same everything. Soil, peat mix with perlite and vermiculite. Fox farm trio, kelp and golden tree nutes. Strain Sour Cheese. When they first started really growing the one has always been different. She never got taller so much but wider and leaves grew in lots of crazy directions. Now in week three of flower and still so different. She shot up two main colas as if she were topped but never trained her any. What I’m trying to understand is bud development seems much slower than the others way slower and I’m not sure why. I am posting pictures of her then a couple comparison shots of sisters. I have a total of 4 in grow. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thankyou for your time I can take some closeups if needed it looks like a big difference compared to buds on sisters which concerns me at harvest time as we she be ready or if takes one longer idk this is my first grow

Attachments

• 12101754-08AB-49BB-9BE8-B77FF75B19F7.png
    12101754-08AB-49BB-9BE8-B77FF75B19F7.png
    946.8 KB · Views: 76
  • D94C91C6-8643-47A1-8EA8-B158CE1C95AB.png
    D94C91C6-8643-47A1-8EA8-B158CE1C95AB.png
    921.2 KB · Views: 72
  • 345100CA-5B88-4941-972E-08AB86FCF08E.png
    345100CA-5B88-4941-972E-08AB86FCF08E.png
    930.2 KB · Views: 77
  • 2B247529-A3BC-4F4B-B3E9-02607AE5A550.png
    2B247529-A3BC-4F4B-B3E9-02607AE5A550.png
    983.9 KB · Views: 69
  • 906EF641-108A-4C48-80CC-176D5EFFCB99.jpeg
    906EF641-108A-4C48-80CC-176D5EFFCB99.jpeg
    730.4 KB · Views: 69
  • 1EB5C37B-E9DD-40CB-8FF0-C625DFAB010F.jpeg
    1EB5C37B-E9DD-40CB-8FF0-C625DFAB010F.jpeg
    820 KB · Views: 75
  • EC16B226-76C6-4F7C-9AED-9B2CACD2FAB7.jpeg
    EC16B226-76C6-4F7C-9AED-9B2CACD2FAB7.jpeg
    826.3 KB · Views: 70
  • 25D2B99A-0022-4FF1-8B51-F87598A847CC.jpeg
    25D2B99A-0022-4FF1-8B51-F87598A847CC.jpeg
    638.9 KB · Views: 59
  • FC84C019-5FA1-4854-B3C6-B498C9D062F9.jpeg
    FC84C019-5FA1-4854-B3C6-B498C9D062F9.jpeg
    585.6 KB · Views: 67
Depending on how stable the genetics are you can get from a few different pheno-types to a lot of different ones. Kind of like people where kids from the same parents can show different traits from one parent or the other, same as some can be healthier than another child. One of those "it is what it is" kind of things nothing you can do or doing wrong as they all in same environment, I've had ones of the same strain have different feeding wants as I ended up having to mix theirs separate as one would burn the tips w/o very much for nutrients and the other didn't care.

Depending on how stable the genetics are you can get from a few different pheno-types to a lot of different ones. Kind of like people where kids from the same parents can show different traits from one parent or the other, same as some can be healthier than another child. One of those "it is what it is" kind of things nothing you can do or doing wrong as they all in same environment, I've had ones of the same strain have different feeding wants as I ended up having to mix theirs separate as one would burn the tips w/o very much for nutrients and the other didn't care.
The main question is what should I expect from it in comparison to the others? It looks she’s in the very first stage of producing buds where the 3 sisters have big, thick buds with colors changing. Will I just be waiting longer for her or will she just not produce much if anything? If it’s longer than the others no big deal just trying to figure out what to expect

The main question is what should I expect from it in comparison to the others? It looks she’s in the very first stage of producing buds where the 3 sisters have big, thick buds with colors changing. Will I just be waiting longer for her or will she just not produce much if anything? If it’s longer than the others no big deal just trying to figure out what to expect
what was stated is about the best answer you are going to get as its obvious that you are dealing with a different pheno type from that batch of seeds ..so unless someone has grown that particular pheno from that strain for that particular breeder they cant give you an idea as to what to expect in comparision to her sisters . Your best bet might be emailing the breeder and asking about that pheno type .

Yeah one of those ;) could be a "late bloomer" and take off like a rocket, or just remain a "runt" and not do anything in comparison to the others. But before the others are ready you will have a better idea if it worth going longer if it has to. Sometimes the ones that put up the biggest fight turn our real good other times not so much, that and I have a hard enough time culling a Male let alone a Female plant, so I tend to be stubborn and go full cycle with a plant even if it's fighting me the whole way.

what was stated is about the best answer you are going to get as its obvious that you are dealing with a different pheno type from that batch of seeds ..so unless someone has grown that particular pheno from that strain for that particular breeder they cant give you an idea as to what to expect in comparision to her sisters . Your best bet might be emailing the breeder and asking about that pheno type .
. The purpose of reaching out is to see if anyone has went through a similar situation not an exact though that would be a bonus. Even if nobody has there is still enough to help guide me to finding the answer. as a first time grower I have a lot of questions and want whatever help is out there if any. I post on forums first before researching the internet because I have found it to be very helpful.

. The purpose of reaching out is to see if anyone has went through a similar situation not an exact though that would be a bonus. Even if nobody has there is still enough to help guide me to finding the answer. as a first time grower I have a lot of questions and want whatever help is out there if any. I post on forums first before researching the internet because I have found it to be very helpful.
well you are in the right place to get your questions answered ..... keep reading , asking questions and learning . happy growing . :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom