Who do I believe

Friendly

Been reading a lot probably to much about water. I'm growing in soil and water schedule is about every five days. I water tell I get runoff.Which is about six liters. I'm in week five day two of flower and I'm getting yellowing and burning of my fan leaves. the last watering was yesterday with only 1/4 percent of the nutes the manufacture asks for. Most diaries that I have read growers state that they are adding a couple liters every other day. Is it possible that I'm over watering. I'm running under 2x1000 temperature 76 day 72 night.Bringing outside air in and exhausting through a six inch canon bed.

6 litres is way to much dude, how big are these girls? I use 2l a watering until last week or two of flower and then they start drinking slow through the flush

They are white widow three feet tall . So why do most people say water tell you get runoff I'm using sunshine professional with perlite and clay balls on the bottom

Hmm. Pot size?

Latest soil grow I did - 16 plants in 11 liter pots. Gabe them each approximately 1.6 liters of water every 3-5 days. Whenever they dried out. Six liters of water sounds like a lot

Hmm. Pot size?

Latest soil grow I did - 16 plants in 11 liter pots. Gabe them each approximately 1.6 liters of water every 3-5 days. Whenever they dried out. Six liters of water sounds like a lot

It's been working for me for over a year. Here is an AK48 I chopped a few weeks back. I ended with about 110g dried and jarred. :circle-of-love::peace:

20171022_133956_resized.jpg
20171022_134024_resized.jpg
20171022_134008_resized.jpg

6 litres is way to much dude

That depends on the size of the pot, no?

Friendly: Is it possible that your soil isn't draining well, like it needs some Perlite? If you could look at the stick "How to Ask for Grow Support" at the top of the FAQ forum listings and answer the questions there and provide a good photo, that would help a lot.

Yeah definitely, sorry didn't manage to reply. That was gonna be my next question. I use 3 gal pots and adjust the amount through flowering but for the majority of it I'll feed 2l every 2,3 or 4 days depending on temps etc. Just wait until you see the bottom of your girls drooping and give them some feed. 6l sounds alot to me but there's alot of differences that can change the amount of water used.

They are white widow three feet tall . So why do most people say water tell you get runoff I'm using sunshine professional with perlite and clay balls on the bottom

The amount of water is a function of the size of your pot. The rate that your plant absorbs the water is a function of the temperature, humidity, and stage of development. Flowering increases usage. It sounds like you are watering correctly.

Back
Top Bottom