Who got the purple? I got the purple

JamesF

these 3 nugs alone weighed to 1.5.theyr expensive as hell,30 bucks.

DSCN00511.JPG

DSCN00501.JPG

DSCN00482.JPG

Re: Who got the purple?I got the purple

nice! they look dense

I like that last one it looks the yummiest. I got a big 10 sack from a friend of some real skunky homegrown, he hooked me up cause we go waaay back.

there were also some smaller buds that came with it,but i didnt feel like posting those ones.
they smell really good,not fruity,but a definite small small citrusy smell to them.

nice bud

northern lights said:
30 bucks for 1.5?
Damn thats steep. I'd guess 1.8 for 25.
Must be some good purp, or your in an area that dosn't see it often

i wish i was indoors to get better pics but i was out and about.they smelled alot,the last nug was all purple and fucking dense,got me and a friend very very stoned.its worth it,the highs last for like 4 hours.feels so good and mellow.

sure is purple...i can almost smell it by lookin at it. lol but 1.5 for 30 is kinda expensive. i got a O of purple for 290..but thats wit hookup

good shit man...and if you pay 20 for a gram then thats not a bad price. peace

yeah dude,this stuff all you need is a few hits, one big hit out of a vaporizer.it tastes like grapes, it seems like all purple i get has the same kind of taste,but its a really good taste.keeping a half gram of this on you or in your car will smell really bad too, but its really good stuff.its called princess purple,kinda weird cuz 4 months ago i got this stuff called purple princess and it looked way diff. then this stuff.

Back
Top Bottom