Who watches weeds?

I only watched one episode of the second season (the one with snoop dogg) but I watched the whole first season on DVD.

I've seen EVERY episode. I think it started to get way to drama-ish towards the end of season two. But the season 2 finale really seemed to make things funny again. I mean, just outright killing the DEA guy? What other show would solve a problem like that.. that simple.

It's great.

Is that show really that good? I only have regular cable and I dont think it was offered on it. I really wish I coulda watched it though.

they really left us all hanging on the edge on the last episode, i've seen em all and tend to like the 1st season a lil better, they are all good though

ya i dont like i mean i fucking hate cliffhangers... its one thing if it will be resolved like next week you cant end a season with a cliffhanger....]

but ya pretty nice show.

I don't have Showtime on my cable package but I watched the first season on DVD. It's almost given me reason to fork over the coin for Showtime just for this one show.

Kevin Nealon's character is hilarious. It's almost worth watching just for him.

One Three said:
....... But the season 2 finale really seemed to make things funny again. I mean, just outright killing the DEA guy? .......

I recently got showtime and have been trying to catch up. Love it so far. Hey... thanks for giving the end away 1-3 :hmmmm: :cheesygrinsmiley:

I watched it a few times. Its cool, but I can't really get into series that much. I'm to busy to watch every show.

User said:
I recently got showtime and have been trying to catch up. Love it so far. Hey... thanks for giving the end away 1-3 :hmmmm: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Ah, sorry. I figured only people who watched the show would bother to check this thread. I should of been more careful. We need spoiler tags. lol.

I've seen every episode about 2 or 3 times, checked out reruns of season 1 all summer and I've taped every season 2 episode.. In Canada the premiere aired 2 weeks after the one in the US, so the season finale is this Wednesday, can't wait.. Sucks it's already over tho. Hope they make a 3rd season.

I too love Kevin Nealon's caracter, I just find him so hilarious. Good shit lollipop ;)

User said:
thanks for giving the end away 1-3 :hmmmm: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Well, maybe. The scriptwriters went out of their way to cause the viewing audience to believe that Peter is dead, but we never actually saw it. think about it...Nancy is now a cop killer if this story line pans out. I am highly skeptical that the show will take this turn.

Damn, wish I didn't read this thread now. I have seen all but the last episode becuase ON DEMAND suck my left nut and never works.

One Three said:
I've seen EVERY episode. I think it started to get way to drama-ish towards the end of season two. But the season 2 finale really seemed to make things funny again. I mean, just outright killing the DEA guy? What other show would solve a problem like that.. that simple.

It's great.

I saw them all and enjoyed them. I think the parts that some people find hokey were intentionally written that way, and I like that about the show. They do things differently and aren't super predictable.

how would she be a cop killer... she had no idea about it untill those armenians mentioned it...

but remember they just didnt kill the dude for some dough he rousted prolly his brother or cousin or what... so it was payback... and this just goes to further the idea that YOU DONT FUCK WITH ARMENIANS Or Russians

and to he guy that sayed Nealon is awesome... ya he never gets TOO much credit because he wasnt gotten writing that is this good in awhile

Not I said the fly that chicks to slutty and I think its gives a bad Image to us.

LoL I sound like my grandma and the movie godfather she use to say that about Italians all the time.

I watched it when it first started because it was about her trying to just get money to feed and house her kids but now its out of hand...

SemperAltus said:
how would she be a cop killer... she had no idea about it untill those armenians mentioned it...

but remember they just didnt kill the dude for some dough he rousted prolly his brother or cousin or what... so it was payback... and this just goes to further the idea that YOU DONT FUCK WITH ARMENIANS Or Russians

and to he guy that sayed Nealon is awesome... ya he never gets TOO much credit because he wasnt gotten writing that is this good in awhile

It was because Agent Whitebread took down 4 of the Armenian's grow houses. It was pay back. Nancy wasn't in on the hit.

I've seen most of the episodes at least twice.

medMUser

Pythaglio said:
Well, maybe. The scriptwriters went out of their way to cause the viewing audience to believe that Peter is dead, but we never actually saw it. think about it...Nancy is now a cop killer if this story line pans out. I am highly skeptical that the show will take this turn.

Good point!!! We gotta wait till next season. Nancy a cop killer? Interesting! She had nothing to do w/the hit on Agent Whitebread, but she could get blamed. The killing of a DEA agent is somewhat out of character :Rasta: so far for the show, but we never know...it is a very bad idea to kill any one for MJ, esp. a cop.

medMUser

Back
Top Bottom