Who's tokin?

Hay billybudtoker, hows the Bay area? we use to live in Lithia outside of Bradington past the springs, were there 10 years on 3 acers. I miss fishing on a flats boat in the flats outside of the Manitee river.:Rasta::welcome:

Bay area hottern hell still, but better than snow-goin under the bridge for mangos today(mangrove snapper). Gonna get me a flats boat soon I hope. Now that I have switched medicines:cool: I'm finally starting to get out and do stuff

Me and my best friend would burn a big joint at 5:00am before putting in the boat for our time on the flats.....nothing like hooking on to a big snook in a foot of water stonded.....lol

Organic HomeGrown T.....I woudent...lol unless your applying for Normal......lol

Lol, i was wrighting that post just before i had to leave for the interview so didnt have time to change lol, it was the most relaxed interview ive ever been to the guy had sandals on lol, theres a mj leaf (sativa) dead centre on the T, and when he was handing me the companys card i opened my wallet and my tasty new Raw papers fell on to the floor and still got the spot on the team for cannada, yeha! He must ave been a fellow toker lol Oh and i did blaze that j up after the interview and it was sweet :peace: Normal all the way OGD :peace:

Lol, i was wrighting that post just before i had to leave for the interview so didnt have time to change lol, it was the most relaxed interview ive ever been to the guy had sandals on lol, theres a mj leaf (sativa) dead centre on the T, and when he was handing me the companys card i opened my wallet and my tasty new Raw papers fell on to the floor and still got the spot on the team for cannada, yeha! He must ave been a fellow toker lol Oh and i did blaze that j up after the interview and it was sweet :peace: Normal all the way OGD :peace:

That's great you still got the spot. Do you play for a living? He must have been cool....lol......:Rasta:

I'm struggling to finish a kief bowl....It kinda feels like my brain is expanding...I'm gonna be super pissed if weed makes my brain explode.

That's great you still got the spot. Do you play for a living? He must have been cool....lol......:Rasta:

yep it is m8 im delighted, the guy was 100%, yea i played the turntables in a few clubs and play the keyboard, im tryin to learn the guitar at the min, good da hear from ya OGD :peace:

That's COOL dude.....I play guitar rock/blues for over 30 years started young......had to quit it all because of my health.....I miss it for sure just another faze of my life. I've replaced it with another love...lol

Listen to some Chickenfoot on my pc/winamp with visuals running on desktop......feeling fine hope you are!:Rasta:

That's COOL dude.....I play guitar rock/blues for over 30 years started young......had to quit it all because of my health.....I miss it for sure just another faze of my life. I've replaced it with another love...lol

Listen to some Chickenfoot on my pc/winamp with visuals running on desktop......feeling fine hope you are!:Rasta:

Oh man, Satriani is amazing. Hagar completely ruins it, though.

Yeah, I'd love to see him live, especially if he rolled through with his G3 tour.

Back
Top Bottom