Who's tokin?

checkin in 9:00pm, a good tip if you want to do an outside grow op, use google earth ive found good remote spots well away from prying eyes and dog walkers, use it, it works smoke it up brothers :nomo::joint:

2:40amEST just whacked a bowl of Jack after a bongpack about an hour ago, can barely feel my fingers, so I dont know how Im typing this. Haa, its 2:42 now, Im slow. Kinda bummed because my brother moved out and took his 360 and Guitar Hero Metallica with him, and my wired 360 controller for my PC broke so I cant play Pure or Need for Speed. Damn, I left my PC Guitar Hero controller at my bro's place, too. OH well, I guess its youtube time or what not. Why dont we have a chat room here???

can i veg my plants for 4 weeks change the light cycle 12 on 12of anyone

High troop - if you are looking for information on growing, make sure to post your questions in the grow forum. Grow support and many expert growers are there to answer you questions. Many members will not see this thread and your questions could be missed.

Have you checked this out yet? How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

Best wishes and hope to see you over in the grow section.

:rollit:

when ur up ur up, when ur down ur down, life is a load of shit, so im down at the moment fuck it all smoke my weed grow my weed.make some pound notes, im now on a mission brothers staying up 2 night gona be hits from my new roor,yes people i got my new shiney ROOR fuck yes smoke it up bra

Back
Top Bottom