Why are High CBD strains so expensive?

dakotamoon

I'm finding out that seedbanks charge a premium for these strains, the price is doubled - with normal seed prices being close to $10 each, but High CBD strains are $20 or more per seed.

Can anyone recommend a strain, or seed bank that isn't a stickup?

I'm looking for something similar to this strain:
Candida (CD-1) (ACDC x Harlequin) - MEDICAL MARIJUANA GENETICS

Which has CBD between 12 and 20%, but .3 or less THC.

Thanks.

Candida is only $12/ea for 5, $9.70 if ya get 10, at Seedsman, but they are out of stock

Now ACDC is high for sure, it's kinda more special I guess

I have both, love em

Look at Nightingale, same company as Candida, not as stable % wise as Candida but I really liked it

I'd do a notification from Seedsman for stock on Candida, or email them on an ETA

I contacted Seedsman, placed my order - then couldn't check out .. it asks for a postal code and when I enter the Canadian postal code, the site won't let me check out. I have sent them 6 emails telling them that I'd really like to order from them, but CAN't! So far they have not responded and that was 72 hours ago.

As with many genetics lots of the time the price reflects the work that went into the project. A CBD plant that transfers its genetics the right way is valuable. Not all of them can do that.

My guess is that in most case's. The more you spend on Genetics. The better and more reliable your THC/CBD percentages will be.

A high price by no means proves it is good. They don't say " You get what you pay for" for no reason at all.... Good luck.

Price not considered. If I had to choose a breeder today for a CBD strain. I would choose the CBD Crew. That is mostly because of the people involved. Some very good breeders got together to work on their stuff.

Back
Top Bottom