Why are they not flowering?

Spo0kyLV

420 Member
its probably like week 4 into 12/12 light cycle. tried 24h of darkness. tried giving them 14h of darkness and still not a single sign of gender from these mystery seed plants :/
any advice?
planted these in terrible conditions, didnt care about them growing at all while my new seed order was coming. just wanted to know am i wasting my time or not

its probably like week 4 into 12/12 light cycle. tried 24h of darkness. tried giving them 14h of darkness and still not a single sign of gender from these mystery seed plants :/
any advice?
planted these in terrible conditions, didnt care about them growing at all while my new seed order was coming. just wanted to know am i wasting my time or not

Im calling autoflower. Also they could just not be mature enough to start flowering. Them both sharing that small pot really wont be doing em any favours either. So if you're not bothered id say chuck em under a normal light schedule for a while n see if they start up in a little while. If youre up for doing some work repot them girls... you wont be able to seperate them but if you get a big enough pot you may be able to accomodate them

Im calling autoflower. Also they could just not be mature enough to start flowering. Them both sharing that small pot really wont be doing em any favours either. So if you're not bothered id say chuck em under a normal light schedule for a while n see if they start up in a little while. If youre up for doing some work repot them girls... you wont be able to seperate them but if you get a big enough pot you may be able to accomodate them

oh.. havent dealt with autoflowers before :D they are in same pot cause i dont know if they are girls or boys... wanted to see some signs and then pull them out if needed :/ never thought they would grow that big. ty tho. i`m put them back on 18/6 :)

oh.. havent dealt with autoflowers before :D they are in same pot cause i dont know if they are girls or boys... wanted to see some signs and then pull them out if needed :/ never thought they would grow that big. ty tho. i`m put them back on 18/6 :)
I may not be 100 on that but if its not that then I reckon they just arent mature enough yet. So either way youve probably done the right thing

The alternating nodes is a sign of maturity, it will start showing sex soon.:high-five:
If it is an auto, I would expect to see Ruderalis traits, like 3 leaf fans.:nomo:
If i were you, and thought they were autos, I would be uppotting them today.:goodjob:
3gallons is a nice small number. ;)

so should i still put them back to 18/6 or continue 12/12? and if they are autos then they will show signs of sex even on 18/6?

so should i still put them back to 18/6 or continue 12/12? and if they are autos then they will show signs of sex even on 18/6?
You can fully finish autos on 18/6 youte good bro. If they were photos im sure they would have started flowering by now from what my guy @PhobosAnomaly has said

If they are photos and you put back into 18-6 they will go back to veg and everything will really get delayed. Also if they were grown in the spot pictured it doesn't look like much light......also extending flower time.

they were in the greenhouse for a while. now they live in attic with 4x23w clf (6400k) and cheap 24w ebay led grow light .

If they are photos and you put back into 18-6 they will go back to veg and everything will really get delayed. Also if they were grown in the spot pictured it doesn't look like much light......also extending flower time.
This is best.:passitleft:
Stay 12/12 like Marz is saying, to many variables right now.o_O
Do up-pot though, that is going to affect harvest.;)
Lots of great bud awaits you to nurture it.:p

Back
Top Bottom