Why buy seeds before Oct. 17?

Not sure about a 15% limit...although the label may say that. How many "20%" varieties turn out to be ditch weed?

I got cuttings from an LP rated 19-23% THC. Four weeks left in flower...Ill get it tested and see what's up.

I've heard of seeds being confiscated by cbsa from amsterdam. Not because they were illegal, but because they didn't have phyto certification to prove they were pest and pathogen free. I thought it was BS at the time. Then again, I've also received cuttings that infected my whole room with PM. it's not all bad. Good breeders will have it easy. Shit pollen chuckers will be weeded out. My .02

Seeds may still be illegal, but now there will be fines. Although cbsa just destroys intercepted seeds. Nothing more.

To think they"ll be able to keep track of all this when they can"t even get it together now. I doubt their ability to control any of it. Canada is so huge and grow ops, the black market, trading, all the stuff that doesn't involve the government won't disappear. It'll just go underground again and you'll need to rely on networking and relationships to get access to prime genetics. I have a whole host of flowers under my medical grow but will be sharing plant clones with local growers to disperse the genetics outward. I'm not relying on the Canadian government for any part of this.

Back
Top Bottom