Why did it stop!

Trajiksmokah

So now after reading for three weeks and not posting my baby has finaly did something wrong.....im growing under a floro just 1 plant its been about 3 weeks of 24.7 last night i started 18.6 and in a couple days ill switch to 12.12 its a foot tall and has started on 7 leaves buuuuuut now its stopped stop forming but the plant is still getting tall...i thought it was because the pot was to small so i switch to a gallon and a half pot i realy didnt give it time to fix it self but id figure id ask...it also has been a little cold so that could be it too i left my closet door open and cranked the hit....we shall see....im trying to post pix but im not sure there approved yet......:hmmmm: :hmmmm:

1102061520.jpg

Edited to make pic link work. - Akorn Are we still waiting for pic approval?

Sounds like you answered your own question. Could very well be a combo of the cooler temps and transplanting that has slowed your plant down a bit. How old is it? How many lights?

Also, what ferts are you using? It sounds to me like you're trying to induce budding, so now is the right time to start cutting back on the miracle grow, aka flushing the plant out. Give it time, if you just transplanted, the plant is just stunned. It'll start back to how it was before in like a week. Switch your light spactrum if possible too.

Trajiksmokah said:
So now after reading for three weeks and not posting my baby has finaly did something wrong.....im growing under a floro just 1 plant its been about 3 weeks of 24.7 last night i started 18.6 and in a couple days ill switch to 12.12 its a foot tall and has started on 7 leaves buuuuuut now its stopped stop forming but the plant is still getting tall...i thought it was because the pot was to small so i switch to a gallon and a half pot i realy didnt give it time to fix it self but id figure id ask...it also has been a little cold so that could be it too i left my closet door open and cranked the hit....we shall see....im trying to post pix but im not sure there approved yet......:hmmmm: :hmmmm:

1102061520.jpg

It could be slowing down a bit from the light switch to 18/6. or possibly lower temps slowed it down.

Back
Top Bottom