Help Miracle Grow Killing My Plant!!

umm... i do..mine are all too f**** big......it saddensme to no end.

sooo some1 help me post pics...i hate resizing so badly...what can i do???

if you're running XP, you can download a PowerToy called Image Resizer -- it's on the right side of the page on the following link Microsoft PowerToys for Windows XP

Once installed, all you have to do is right click on your picture, and hit resize...it gives a couple of options, and renames the newer smaller pic..

Enjoy!

thanks.....lemme see....

THANK YOU PBJ....that is awesome... well ima take new pics tommorwo, but if this uploads tonight, pending now, then i will ask again...WHAT SHOULD I Clone off her?????

WHAT CAN I CLONE>>>>>

recent

DSC01322_Small_.JPG

hey, im pretty sure my plant has no useable fanleaves to clone off of. can you top a plant and plant that? succes rate? i really really dont want to have to pay or wait for another female and want to keep growing,,,, what can i clone? i no longer have acces to my pics...:::???????:-(
what if i knuckeld the plant, could that force new leaves out the bottom?

you should have fan leafs but dont clone off those :D

cut a small branch off, 2 or three inches worth. make it look like a tiny tree
i made some here

orclones1-2.jpg

my point is, my lights burnt all the lower branches, i can cut off like the second internodes, but they dont look like they could sustain themselves. , my plant does not have big leaves like those either....

okay, my plant survived, but the weed, after being dried, sounds almost like a firecracker, or ricekrispies being broken up when smoked....wtf mates.

i flushed a bunch.... about three weeks in a row.....

How was your smoke dried? How long was it drying for? and have you cured at all? These things can greatly effect your taste. . I have never encountered crackling weed, besides some seeds finding their way in my bowl. . lol :peace:

Bagz

.... i thought you could dry it many different ways, be it hanging, jaring, or others.... i put mine in an altoids tins and let it sit for a few days,burping and such. ..... what should i be doing> is it bad to smoke, i kinda want to try n sell some an tell ppl its in celebration 4th of july

Bud that is not properly flushed will crackle. The impurities will make the smoke harsh and it leaves black ash instead of a grey.

Also, improper drying will do the same. Dry too fast and the chlorophyll will be preserved, rather than gradually breaking down as it should. Again this will make for crackling when lit, a harsh taste and black ash.

Sounds like you have the second problem because it seems to me you flushed more than enough. Although with damn MG, anything is possible. Smoking it won't hurt you, it's just unpleasent tasting.

mm thanks all.
how should i go about dring from now on.... this plant is trying to go forever, back in veg with no hermi traits....yet.....

Back
Top Bottom