Parnelli's White Widow

Now the plants are in a more hospitable environment and the temp is just above 80F when the heat in the house is at 69F. I moved the lamp higher; about 18 inches from the plants. They are starting to stretch out but now some of the middle leaves look like they have gotten too much light and have curled up or perhaps it's because I'm not around to water on regular basis. You'll see I put those watering bulbs in as an emergency measure if I was not back in time to do a weekly watering. I think with the size of the tent I'm going to have to crop the top because I won't be be able to get the lamp much further away from the top of the plants. The Mrs. took some pix with her phone which I'll post below. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Attachments

• 2019 p12.JPG
    2019 p12.JPG
    606.4 KB · Views: 160
  • 2019 p13.JPG
    2019 p13.JPG
    397.9 KB · Views: 153
  • 2019 p14.JPG
    2019 p14.JPG
    556.9 KB · Views: 163
Humidity is the only variable I cant control. 20 to 30% is my max. I have tried with a humidifier in the room, along with open water and wet towels all at the same time. :)

My exhaust fan is hooked up to my carbon filter and runs through my two air cooled 1000W HID lights. The speed of the fan determines my room temp. To keep room temp where I need it, well it just evacuates the whole room far too fast for RH to rise.

In veg I did turn fan right down for lights off hours and sure enough the RH would be 60 - 70% in the morning, but 10 mins after the fan ramping up right back to 20 - 30%.

I think that if there was one thing to not have full control over RH is it. Having said that during veg stage I did resort to misting the plants a couple times a day if possible.

Like 420Budzfreak said I got them back in swing. The plants are looking better; greener and are growing. I'm also suspecting that the seeds are so old that the plants will not grow as well as if the seeds were fresh. I'll have to break down and buy some seeds or clones.

It's been 2 months since transplanting and I'm afraid that my inability to provide regular care to these plants have inhibited their growth. Since one of the plants has already started to bloom I figure its time to go to 12/12 lighting. Perhaps they'll do better in bloom and I'll eventually have something to harvest.

The first 2 pix are the plant that has started blooming. The other pix are of the plant that has done a little better.

With above freezing temps here in MI I was able to collect lots more rainwater. I also ordered some of those ceramic watering devices (blumat knockoff k/o). The blumat's wouldn't have arrived until well after I'd have had to leave the plants alone again. I hope this k/o device will work well enough to keep the plants watered enough to continue growth during flowering.

Back
Top Bottom