Why hasnt it yet?

BlackTurboTeg

ok i have a plant probally about a foot and a half or a little taller. i have two 2 foot floursents in a preatty small grow room put just right for a one nice plant i am using a 4 gallon pot wiht pre fertilized soil.. i transplanted it when it was like 4 weeks old i know i put it in shock for a good week or so but my main question is why hasnt it showed sex yet its like 6 weekold i can see where it is going to show the sex but it has not fully developped yet so i just threw it on 12/12 what could i do next time to to get too see it sooner
thanks for your time

thats way to early to bud it dude. 6weeks? you have to let it flower for like 8-12 weeks i believe, you might be trying to bud a male, thats why it dont got no buds lol, if its a female i believe you're budding it to early.

yes zeke i know but it is a small grow room and i know you can induce buddin to find out if it is male or female... pistols or balls ...6 weeks is short but if you notice that on hashs fourm his palnt was 29 days and it had the pistols starting on the plant. mine is on 6-7 weeks of veg and hasnt showed anything.I just got to 12/12 lighting for the buddin so it is in the first week of the buddin period so i know i still have like 6 or more weeks to finish. i think that the amount of time i gave it is good enoung for the veg becuase it is like 1 1/2 tall and it normally doubles when it finsihins buddin and any more than like 3 1/2 is to big for the area i got it in.

i will probally just leave it in the 12/12 cycle because if i found out the sex and then change the cycle back to the veg cycle the plant will get way to big for the place i got and i know there is no buddin to soon for a plant. like i said i had it 6 weeks veg and then just change it to 12/12 and if it is a female keepin it in the budding cycle if its a male time to start over which is the shitty part. thanks carp yeah i know mostly wahts going on but its like 7 weeks old i just dont see why it hasnt shown anything.

Back
Top Bottom