Why is there v shaped leaves

Bishop420

V shaped leaves is it cuz of heat?

image4500.jpg

They said there 90I/10S. But they look more sativa. I think it could be I need to change the pot. Cuz I just checked last nite n my roots are showin at the bottom. Could that be it. Cuz the light 18 inches from the plants. N the temp stay 72-80.

Well yes, roots shooting from the bottom is the plants way of signifying it needs to be transplanted.
I feel whoever sold you the plant might be wrong. Are they clones or came from seed?

Edit: nvm I saw pic more closely and it came from seed. Seeds have their own characteristics (might be wrong) versus a cutting which has exact genetics in which it came from.

(Building on what I mentioned previously) when you get a clone, you take a look at how its momma grew and you can expect thats how the clone is going to grow.
When you germ from seed, it has a mix of the genetic makeup from both the momma + poppa. So in essence, you don't really know how its going to turn out. Hence, interesting ride.

Dude, those look great. No issues.
No need to add anything to that soil, just upgrade the pot size as they grow and you can keep these going at this ec rate.
reps.

Yeah I'm gonna transfer them soon. I went n bought new pots. But they to big for my grow closet. So I order some smaller 5 gal ones. They gonna be 3 weeks from seed on Monday. Thanx. I think they look good myself. U think 5 gal is to big or should I use 3 gal. I'm a first time grower. So I'm gettin advice from advanced growers.

Back
Top Bottom