Edges of leaves in V-shape

hazyatbest

the edges of each blade on each leaf are folded up towards eachother, making a V shape out of them. i have been adjusting the pH of my water, b/c it was too low and my plants weren't getting the nutes they needed. adjusting the water has increased growth, and allowed for a MUCH healthier looking plant. now, given that the plant looks extremely healthy and all new growth looks amazing, should i be concerned with the blades looking like that?

Barney's Blue Cheese, soil, CFL's, currently in veg(30 days), no nutes b/c of time release ferts

What's the temperature, sounds like they might be getting a little hot. Cannabis, will take measures to make sure it stays cool, and it sounds like things might be a little warm in there.

man I read about this in one of the grow books but couldn't remember what caused it, I'll look and see what I can find for you.... I don't think it's your temp with the fans and CFL's but you guys do need to put the thermometer down at the plant level, last time I was over it was on top of the lights for whatever reason...

Anyways you wanna hit up the hydroshop tmw, either the one I PMed you about or the other one? I need to get some pH 4.0 calibration solution and TDS calibration solution, my pH/ec/tds/temp meter should be here tmw or Monday!!!

Back
Top Bottom