Why isn’t she flowering?

new stuff seems alright.
real early though and would have to see more of the plant. looked sadness in the earlier pics

edit: perhaps a bit much n still
Thanks! I think it was because of a small light leak. I rectified that about a week ago; so far, so good.

I'm pretty certain in your last picture they are the start of flowers in the tops.
Zooming in they look like the start of white pistles.

Most plants seem to flower 7-10 days after switching to 12-12 light hours but I've seen them take longer so it's not that unusual.
Thanks again! You’ve encouraged me NOT to get discouraged. I’m a grow virgin

Thanks again! You’ve encouraged me NOT to get discouraged. I’m a grow virgin
Hey it wasn't that long ago I lost my grow virginity and now I'm a grow addict :)
Never get discouraged, if you have issues it's a chance to learn and there is always plenty of willing advisors here.

I'd totally recommend starting a journal, it's a great way to log things and people will follow your grow , it's great if you need any help or advice.
I also find I look back on my journals to compare things I did previously.

Hey it wasn't that long ago I lost my grow virginity and now I'm a grow addict :)
Never get discouraged, if you have issues it's a chance to learn and there is always plenty of willing advisors here.

I'd totally recommend starting a journal, it's a great way to log things and people will follow your grow , it's great if you need any help or advice.
I also find I look back on my journals to compare things I did previously.
Great suggestion! I believe I’ll do jussst that!!! Thanks for the idea I think I’ll start with my very next grow!

Great suggestion! I believe I’ll do jussst that!!! Thanks for the idea I think I’ll start with my very next grow!
Here’s an update! I’m new on here, too so idk how to even post an update to EVERYONE at the same time! Anywho! I took these. A few min ago. I’m so relieved to see & know it’s actually flowering for real! Yay

Attachments

• 8AE8C4AB-C7B4-408C-81E6-84E7BEC3CC51.jpeg
    8AE8C4AB-C7B4-408C-81E6-84E7BEC3CC51.jpeg
    816.4 KB · Views: 21
  • 9EA5A0AF-252A-4E40-9720-BD696F893348.jpeg
    9EA5A0AF-252A-4E40-9720-BD696F893348.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
  • 6F1872BB-2DC0-4BFC-BA86-985C636AA91B.jpeg
    6F1872BB-2DC0-4BFC-BA86-985C636AA91B.jpeg
    630.2 KB · Views: 19
  • D00516FA-0E40-4A8C-8582-9FC39508C6BF.jpeg
    D00516FA-0E40-4A8C-8582-9FC39508C6BF.jpeg
    660.9 KB · Views: 17
  • E8EFD978-4E76-453B-A27C-4914B71CA3DE.jpeg
    E8EFD978-4E76-453B-A27C-4914B71CA3DE.jpeg
    887.2 KB · Views: 22
Here’s an update! I’m new on here, too so idk how to even post an update to EVERYONE at the same time! Anywho! I took these. A few min ago. I’m so relieved to see & know it’s actually flowering for real! Yay
@Billpopy79 i TRIED to reply to you with the above comment/update, but...maybe I’m too lit rn‍:bong:

Fantastic ;)

Now you can sit back and watch those flowers grow and turn into sticky buds.
Have you started feeding bloom nutes?
She still looks a little heavy on the nitrogen.
Have I started feeding bloom nutes?! What in the WORLD?!:thedoubletake: Just when I thought I had it wrapped up:straightface: Sheeesh!

Have I started feeding bloom nutes?! What in the WORLD?!:thedoubletake: Just when I thought I had it wrapped up:straightface: Sheeesh!
:laugh: pretty similar reaction to mine when I started growing, surely you put a seed in some dirt, water and a few months later harvest.
What have you been feeding her so far?
During flower you should be feeding with a bloom specific NPK ratio, I'm not saying you won't have success if you don't but you will have a greater sucess feeding her right.

:laugh: pretty similar reaction to mine when I started growing, surely you put a seed in some dirt, water and a few months later harvest.
What have you been feeding her so far?
During flower you should be feeding with a bloom specific NPK ratio, I'm not saying you won't have success if you don't but you will have a greater sucess feeding her right.
Where can I get some from? Honestly, all I’ve used is rain water & miracle grow plant feed. I’ll send you a pic of what I’ve used around 11am when my lights come back on. Can I buy some from Target or Walmart??

Looking online Walmart does the fox farm bloom feed,
You could also have a look at Greenleaf nutrients mega crop,
You can get small bags which last for ages, it's really easy to use and good to use all the way through the grow stages.

Looking online Walmart does the fox farm bloom feed,
You could also have a look at Greenleaf nutrients mega crop,
You can get small bags which last for ages, it's really easy to use and good to use all the way through the grow stages.
Thanks my new friend! You’ve saved me twice!

Ok so I just ran out to my local Lowe’s and got some plant food AND some bloom booster/flower food. Should/can I feed her both of these or should I just do the latter?
If you have the miracle grow bloom booster then just feed that, I would start at half the recommended dose, see how the plant reacts.

Back
Top Bottom