Why no trichomes?

Try using tap water which has some dissolved minerals in it. Might be a different pH from your distilled water so pay attention to that, but I think most bottled nutes are calibrated to either tap or R/O water depending. I grow organically so don't really know from bottled nutes, so I'm not the best source to help you there.
Would love to grow organically ... as it seems to be working awesomely for you. But dont know where to start and definitely don't wat to take your time. I will keep researching. Thank you for all your help on this.

Would love to grow organically ... as it seems to be working awesomely for you. But dont know where to start and definitely don't wat to take your time. I will keep researching. Thank you for all your help on this.
You can visit my 'Alchemy" thread in my sig and see my experiments, but there are a bunch of organic growers, all happy to share knowledge. Start a grow thread for your next grow and a bunch of gorwers will jump in when needed. This is a great grow forum. Super helpful growers willing to share.

Ah, I get it.

I have a similar issue in my 2 G flowering containers. Becasue of height constraints in my veg box I have to keep the canopy quite low, like maybe a couple of inches. When I water it I use a short section of 1/2" pvc pipe with a 90* adapter to accept the top of an inverted plastic water bottle I use as a funnel. This helps me get in under the low limbs to spread around the water.

I use a similar set-up to water my Xmas tree in the winter. Beats the hell out of crawling around under all the ornaments. :laughtwo:

Ah, I get it.

I have a similar issue in my 2 G flowering containers. Becasue of height constraints in my veg box I have to keep the canopy quite low, like maybe a couple of inches. When I water it I use a short section of 1/2" pvc pipe with a 90* adapter to accept the top of an inverted plastic water bottle I use as a funnel. This helps me get in under the low limbs to spread around the water.

I use a similar set-up to water my Xmas tree in the winter. Beats the hell out of crawling around under all the ornaments. :laughtwo:
hahahaha... I just researched the SIP and watched a youtube on it..... I dont like it... I LOVE IT!!!! A bunch of buddies of mine (all pretty much newbs) are in a "grow group" and we are all, collectively, learning and reading, absorbing info and sharing. One of them is real handy. I offered him 50 bucks plus material costs to make one for next year.

Harvest /Drying/Curing is my next research project

hahahaha... I just researched the SIP and watched a youtube on it..... I dont like it... I LOVE IT!!!! A bunch of buddies of mine (all pretty much newbs) are in a "grow group" and we are all, collectively, learning and reading, absorbing info and sharing. One of them is real handy. I offered him 50 bucks plus material costs to make one for next year.

Harvest /Drying/Curing is my next research project
Well, come join the discussion on Buds' thread. There are a few of us that link to our own threads/posts on the subject as well.

I suggested that the ultimate new grower package would be a 2 or 5 gal SIP, a good soil mix, GeoFlora Nutrients and a MarsHydro Tent package with a light and fan. Add a little training with a quadline, and you'd have a super simple but highly effective, low-fail grow system, even for first time growers.

I've given some instructions on how to build a very simple one in there that'll make you pissed you spent $50 you didn't have to. :laughtwo:

Strains can be different on that, same as some breeders beans are better worked than others. Sometimes they just late starters and then start throwing out the trichs. A time will tell more so than you are doing anything wrong, as most likely just genetics as plant looks healthy.
I will agree. I grew Sativas and Indicas and they didn't
Begin to really Frost up at 9 weeks.
They sure look Pretty Well tho just wit along as you can stand it.!

Hey Cana-Gurus,

This is my second grow, my first grow (indoors-photo plant) was a huge success with blueberry OG. As soon as the plant started flowering, it was literally shimmering from all the trichomes… absolutely crystals.

The plant growing now is a skunk#1… This one is being grown outdoors and has started flowering but zero trichomes. Early on I started the seed inside and put the plant outside but it triggered flowering. It immediately went back to veg and after about two weeks. Could that have anything to do with it? pictures below.

1648921A-1BC2-4738-B994-D06B3ADF52EA.jpeg

9E5D4EE8-3285-4D1E-8DAB-D55ED9C33EB7.jpeg

8B67A328-5DD9-4A3D-B143-218E20AC2DBD.jpeg

9662FE8A-C294-4CD9-B88B-823A843D1B7D.jpeg

nah, I think it just genetics and give it time, some Strains throw them out during pre-flower. Some breeders spend more time on their Strains, and breed for various traits, find the ones you like and grow them and the ones you don't don't ;)...... But you can just get weird dice rolls on the genetics at times and one bean be different than the rest of the pack too though.

But yeah don't stress over things out of your control, as there is plenty of that as it is in growing and life that worth stressing about instead, besides defeats the purpose of growing ;) as one trying to "chill" :rofl: :rofl:
Definitely reveg. See the single leaf growing. I've had it happen starting indoors and moving outside. I will normally make it thru and when the photoperiod is reached outside bloom

Try using tap water which has some dissolved minerals in it. Might be a different pH from your distilled water so pay attention to that, but I think most bottled nutes are calibrated to either tap or R/O water depending. I grow organically so don't really know from bottled nutes, so I'm not the best source to help you there.
Bro, you were exactly right. Trichomes arrived and its the fourth week!!!!

D0CFF42B-C827-4A12-A334-D42D2E6A8A81.png

Back
Top Bottom