Why?

420LB

420-magazine-mobile1551018978.jpg

What causes this guys this is my second plant she was doing so well and she slumped over WTF mane what can I do to prevent this

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Why

420-magazine-mobile1551018978.jpg

What causes this guys this is my second plant she was doing so well and she slumped over WTF mane what can I do to prevent this

I'm using a 100watt hid light I grab from lowes... man bro what kind of light should I use

I'm using a 100watt hid light I grab from lowes... man bro what kind of light should I use

And is it over for her does she have hope????

And is it over for her does she have hope????

The light on s more than likely to far away, I would try and dig up some of the dirt and bury the entire stem up to the leaves and the bring that light waaaayyyy down, maybe 5" from here. Let the stem then turn to roots and she how she does. Lightly wetting the soil after and maybe give a slight score if to the stem before you bury to help start root production. Then look into a decent to really nice LED set up. I use mars hydro LEDs and I'm happy. But others may chime in and have better advice than I. Good luck!!

The light on s more than likely to far away, I would try and dig up some of the dirt and bury the entire stem up to the leaves and the bring that light waaaayyyy down, maybe 5" from here. Let the stem then turn to roots and she how she does. Lightly wetting the soil after and maybe give a slight score if to the stem before you bury to help start root production. Then look into a decent to really nice LED set up. I use mars hydro LEDs and I'm happy. But others may chime in and have better advice than I. Good luck!!

420-magazine-mobile1495797836.jpg

This is my AK-47 strain how does she look give me feed back

She looks fine, just don't over do the water and if the light is really high they will stretch and then fall from the weight as the try to get more light. Try it at about 10" away and see how they do. The light is a little weak so they want to get close

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

That was critical thunder feminized seed auto flowing

I think you if go ahead and bury that stem stretch you be fine a few days. Maybe as some soil to the pot as well

Back
Top Bottom