Wife Who Needs Some Help

NeedHelp4Husb

Hello Everyone.
I am writing for my husband.

He was an everyday pot smoker for years. Unfortunately his usage along with alcohol turned into an uncontrollable addiction - one that was draining us of all of the money that we had.

About a year and a half ago, he started going to AA meetings. About a year ago he did out patient treatment for his addictions. Up to about 8 months ago, he had been pretty clean - very occasional, if any usage. Starting around November, he started smoking again, he started telling me that it was only once a month, but has recently admitted to it being more like once a week.

He has graduated and is looking for a job. He has had some good prospects, so about 2 months ago he quit, completely, swears to it. He tried using the Vale Perma Clean Pills - where you take like 4 pills twice a day for two weeks. This process was complete 4-6 weeks ago. Just today he took a test, and is still testing positive.

He is super tall - like 6'5", but he is also about 290lbs. I know that it is stored in the fat cells, and his size has something to do with it.

There is a good chance that he might get called in to talk about a possible job position soon & he doesn't know what to do. Like I said, it's been 6-8 weeks since he stopped smoking, and he was only smoking about once a week.

Does anyone have any advice for me? Anything he could be doing wrong?
Anything would be helpful.
Thank you all so much for anything you can tell me.

get some synthetic urine with a heating kit and there will be no issue of a failed test. you can order it online or go to a pipe and paraphernalia shop if you have one in your town.

How easy is it to under or over heat it? If that is what he chooses to do, should he buy two just in case?
Are they testing for synthetic urine?
I have been reading a lot, and appreciate all the time put into this board... does it seem right that it would take more than two months to be out of his system?
I will pass along every idea I get from here. i really appreciate everything.
I'm really upset and at a loss, and reading is making me feel better.

Either synthetic urine or let him use your urine as long as you're not taking any drugs, prescription or otherwise.
With the synthetic you can reheat it multiple times to practice keeping the temp right, with your urine he will have to practice with water instead. Most all the synthetics come in a 2 ounce container that has a temp strip on the side so that you can practice keeping the heat right. Usually just nuke it for 10 seconds and then stuff it in your shorts. You can't keep it in your pocket becaue they will ask you to empty your pockets.
Everyone varies as to how long it takes to get the thc metabolites out of your body, a lot of different factors like body, fat, exercise, metabolism, kidney function. I'm 6'1" 290 lbs and I'm sure it will take a good 3 months for me to get clean if I ever wanted to.
Some labs are testing for uric acid in the urine sample to try and catch synthetics. QuickFix and others have batches that are desinged to beat those tests. If its done at a Labcorp or Quest lab they follow federal protocols and don't test for uric acid unless a custome specifically requests it.

Thank you for your responses.
I didn't get a chance to talk with my husband too much before today... he decided to go ahead get a dehydrated urine online today. I do not know what brand. He said that there were notes that the dehydrated stuff tends to bubble/foam and look more like actual urine. He is hoping that he will have enough time to get it out of his system, but wanted to have this as a back up. Are there any negatives to the powdered stuff? Do they have uric acid in them? The test will most likely like a Labcorp type test, but not sure.
Thank you again for all your time.

Is it easy to mess that up? Is there a way to tell if it isn't... He purchased "powdered urine kit" from testclear.com came with a vial with a temp gauge on the side, hand warmer.. not sure what else.
Thanks again for your help.

Is it easy to mess that up? Is there a way to tell if it isn't... He purchased "powdered urine kit" from testclear.com came with a vial with a temp gauge on the side, hand warmer.. not sure what else.
Thanks again for your help.
Just make sure she shakes it well before she stores it in her crotch.

Either synthetic urine or let him use your urine as long as you're not taking any drugs, prescription or otherwise.
With the synthetic you can reheat it multiple times to practice keeping the temp right, with your urine he will have to practice with water instead. Most all the synthetics come in a 2 ounce container that has a temp strip on the side so that you can practice keeping the heat right. Usually just nuke it for 10 seconds and then stuff it in your shorts. You can't keep it in your pocket becaue they will ask you to empty your pockets.
Everyone varies as to how long it takes to get the thc metabolites out of your body, a lot of different factors like body, fat, exercise, metabolism, kidney function. I'm 6'1" 290 lbs and I'm sure it will take a good 3 months for me to get clean if I ever wanted to.
Some labs are testing for uric acid in the urine sample to try and catch synthetics. QuickFix and others have batches that are desinged to beat those tests. If its done at a Labcorp or Quest lab they follow federal protocols and don't test for uric acid unless a custome specifically requests it.
LOl I dont Think So She Dont Hit That Bhong LOl....... My wife work somewhere Cant Mention Here .. But she Still Smoke One Blunt with In in weak:p

Back
Top Bottom