Will 7.5 ph kill my plants in dwc system

See I dont understand why above 6.0 in dwc is a no-no as that chart shows more absorbtion of phosphorus and potassium above 6.0. Some of these comments really need to have an explanation. Good chart.

That post seems to differ from the majorities opinions on PH levels. I checked out your grow...buds look good btw! I wanted to see what results you are having with this method of PH level but noticed you are running a PH of 5.7-5.9, contradictory to the link you posted. Have you tried running a PH of 5.2?

From my own short DWC experience and that of a friend doing it forever, 5.7-6.4 is fine with 5.8-6.2 optimal. He actually runs 5.8-5.9 during veg and 6.1-6.2 during flower with awesome results.

7.5 (6.5-7.0 for soil) is a little high for soil grows, real high (nute lock) for hydro.

WillyB

That relates to the chart hogdady posted exactly. Bringing the PH up some during flower allows the uptake of more P & K, which from what I have read and experienced the plant requires more by the second week of flower. Amongst other essentials. Thanks for sharing that info WillyB! :thumb:

See I dont understand why above 6.0 in dwc is a no-no as that chart shows more absorbtion of phosphorus and potassium above 6.0. Some of these comments really need to have an explanation. Good chart.

Agreed!

Back
Top Bottom